Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
Peaches and Cream - does it live up to the hype or is it shite?
They been established for years, And were ok back in the day when they started. Only been once because someone got me a voucher. Wasn’t happy with it, nothing outstanding, disappointed for a big birthday, so haven’t been back as there is massive competition in Liverpool and much better make up to be had for price. So it’s not the first place I’d pick for special occasion, think it’s more out of towners on hen do’s that use the place to be fair. No one I know goes. Although most mua’s I’ve been had a peaches eye pigment in there kit, and the glosses are nice colours too but don’t last that long.

Tessiebear

I had my make up done years ago at P&C, literally nearly 10 years ago when getting your make up was a big novelty. The girl who did it was called Polly and she was lovely. Make up was for a wedding and it was perfect.
Went back a few years ago and the girl who did it was completely unenthusiastic, barely said a word and I felt rushed in and out. Make up was alright but cost nearly £50. Atmosphere in the salon (dale street) wasn’t very nice and they all seemed bitchy and up themselves. Haven’t been back.

Digitalgeisha

They have a big house in woolton her mum and dad that’s the garage of the house she posted the boys in front of yesterday. Her sister doesn’t seem to live the same lifestyle (not hollys level) so I’d say her fella has got to be at it too

If anyone does know a good mua in liverpool let us all know 😂

Yes I had my make up done by Raheel about 4 years ago and it was bloody awful there was a line on my jaw not blended at all, I refused to pay. She was a proper grotbag as well unfollowed her the lot, never thought of her again till I've gone on this and I've just gone on her insta and I'm crying laughing who does she think she is why does her face look facetuned 😂😂
Yes! Please post your favourite MUA’s!

Accountbhg

I love Beth Garner in Seaforth 👏

Moderator Edit: Thread locked. Please create individual threads for any of these instagrammers or influencers who are large enough accounts to warrant their own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pooka

What do yous think of makeup by Adam he works in oh darling ? He was getting a lot of hate over his foundation shades he’d use on his clients 😂 it was 20 shades darker

Kimsaprincess

They have a big house in woolton her mum and dad that’s the garage of the house she posted the boys in front of yesterday. Her sister doesn’t seem to live the same lifestyle (not hollys level) so I’d say her fella has got to be at it too
That was her Mum and Dad's but they gave it to her 😂 honestly it's ridiculous x