Liverpool MUA’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peaches and Cream - does it live up to the hype or is it shite?

Reactions: 1
What do yous think of makeup by Adam he works in oh darling ? He was getting a lot of hate over his foundation shades he’d use on his clients 😂 it was 20 shades darker
Did you hear about the time he overbooked that many girls at the same time he only spent about 15 mins on each and they all turned out auful, one girl was in tears and had to get it done somewhere else because he wouldn’t change anything!!😶 then he started a big thing with the other MUA

Reactions: 1
I had a couple of good experiences there, then they lost some good staff and when I went back it was absolutely terrible, my hair was atrocious and the girl sitting next to me was almost in tears with hers. They dealt with my complaint really professionally, but the damage was done (I was a day guest at a wedding, no time to fix anything and I felt self conscious all day) I’d sooner shave my head than give it another go.

Reactions: 3
My friend went about two years ago for her birthday makeup, she cried when she got home and wiped all but the eye makeup off. She’d asked for light coverage, no contour and she honestly looked like a drag queen. I feel like there’s only one style of makeup that comes out that salon!

I went a few years ago for a special occasion and the girl doing my make up was bored and disinterested. The make up was done basically by a template and not tailored to an individual at all. Nothing was blended and I had to go home and fix it all. Saying that, I do love the aesthetic of the place and think they have been innovators in the world of Liverpool MUAs-they are basically the OGs. The girl who did my make up has left now anyway but I know she still hangs around with the owners. The owners themselves seem really professional and courteous so I do think there’s positives to be said about the place, just some things need tweaking.

If anyone does know a good mua in liverpool let us all know 😂

Yes I had my make up done by Raheel about 4 years ago and it was bloody awful there was a line on my jaw not blended at all, I refused to pay. She was a proper grotbag as well unfollowed her the lot, never thought of her again till I've gone on this and I've just gone on her insta and I'm crying laughing who does she think she is why does her face look facetuned 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Peaches and cream is your typical Liverpool make up bar now - they paint your face about 5 shades too dark and put that much highlighter on, you can been seen glowing from Birkenhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They been established for years, And were ok back in the day when they started. Only been once because someone got me a voucher. Wasn’t happy with it, nothing outstanding, disappointed for a big birthday, so haven’t been back as there is massive competition in Liverpool and much better make up to be had for price. So it’s not the first place I’d pick for special occasion, think it’s more out of towners on hen do’s that use the place to be fair. No one I know goes. Although most mua’s I’ve been had a peaches eye pigment in there kit, and the glosses are nice colours too but don’t last that long.

I had my make up done years ago at P&C, literally nearly 10 years ago when getting your make up was a big novelty. The girl who did it was called Polly and she was lovely. Make up was for a wedding and it was perfect.
Went back a few years ago and the girl who did it was completely unenthusiastic, barely said a word and I felt rushed in and out. Make up was alright but cost nearly £50. Atmosphere in the salon (dale street) wasn’t very nice and they all seemed bitchy and up themselves. Haven’t been back.

If anyone does know a good mua in liverpool let us all know 😂

Yes I had my make up done by Raheel about 4 years ago and it was bloody awful there was a line on my jaw not blended at all, I refused to pay. She was a proper grotbag as well unfollowed her the lot, never thought of her again till I've gone on this and I've just gone on her insta and I'm crying laughing who does she think she is why does her face look facetuned 😂😂
Yes! Please post your favourite MUA’s!

I love Beth Garner in Seaforth 👏

Moderator Edit: Thread locked. Please create individual threads for any of these instagrammers or influencers who are large enough accounts to warrant their own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.