Liverpool MUA’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how much you can actually reveal on this site 😂 Yano incase the iNvEsToRs get involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm here for all of this!!!

Hollytam fella is defo a drug dealer. Without a doubt how else can you have money like that? I do envy some of the stuff her little boy wears though 😂

Reactions: 2
They have a big house in woolton her mum and dad that’s the garage of the house she posted the boys in front of yesterday. Her sister doesn’t seem to live the same lifestyle (not hollys level) so I’d say her fella has got to be at it too

They have a big house in woolton her mum and dad that’s the garage of the house she posted the boys in front of yesterday. Her sister doesn’t seem to live the same lifestyle (not hollys level) so I’d say her fella has got to be at it too
That was her Mum and Dad's but they gave it to her 😂 honestly it's ridiculous x

I've never commented on a thread in my life as I always feel arl arse but I am hereeee for all of this tea.. what is the deal with Raheel why did she get legged from that shop in town? isn't her fella a footy player?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was something to do with the manager chatting tit I remember she done a post when she left saying about how its unprofessional to work there and bitchy, Raheel and the other 2 makeup artist left same day

Reactions: 2
What do yous think of makeup by Adam he works in oh darling ? He was getting a lot of hate over his foundation shades he’d use on his clients 😂 it was 20 shades darker

Honestly if you think KHMs brushes are minty, you haven't seen Raheel's. I had my make up done by her fair few years ago when she was in the shop close to town. She turned up to the salon 25 mins late, didn't apologise, she was STINKING of booze and turned up in her pjs for a full day at the salon. Her breath absolutely stunk 🙈 So sat in the chair etc, showed her what I wanted. I looked around at her brushes and they looked like they hadn't been cleaned since abar 1990. I said "Have you clean brushes?" she got so arsey, she said they were in her bag and asked me to close my eyes. She done my make up, nothing like what I asked her, was very drag queen like. Couldn't see any of these new brushes. She was really really rude all throughout the appt. Kept going on about her being a big influencer in Liverpool and how her fella is making his way to the Premier League. When I was getting my jacket back on, she started on the next client and didn't clean the brushes after me.

She literally looked NOTHING like her pics, she was so grotty and dirty in real life it was unbelivable. Never ever ever ever ever in a million years AGAIN.

Like KHM she's another catfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.