Littleboolearning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay.
I didn’t want to make a thread about this lady & her company however I’m just a little annoyed with the amount of influencers using or shall I say being sent products.

I was firstly sucked in when Mrs Meldrum had some sent to Florence about 3 years ago? I was heavily influenced into buying my son some educational mats.

Don’t get me wrong, the design is nice if a little similar to another well-known instagram company but why does she bang on about her deliveries, her heavy work load & 4 week turn around (I had to wait over 3 weeks for one mat) yet influencers get sent flash cards etc free of charge?!

Okay.
I didn’t want to make a thread about this lady & her company however I’m just a little annoyed with the amount of influencers using or shall I say being sent products.

I was firstly sucked in when Mrs Meldrum had some sent to Florence about 3 years ago? I was heavily influenced into buying my son some educational mats.

Don’t get me wrong, the design is nice if a little similar to another well-known instagram company but why does she bang on about her deliveries, her heavy work load & 4 week turn around (I had to wait over 3 weeks for one mat) yet influencers get sent flash cards etc free of charge?!
She likes to make out her whole life is hard because she does two school runs 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her post on her personal acc? We really dont need spiteful people like her in the world. Why would you not want to help someone be successful?

Did anyone see her post on her personal acc? We really dont need spiteful people like her in the world. Why would you not want to help someone be successful?
No, I don’t think anyone on here has.

Having said that, they are spending a lot of money on a unit that’s rental. I could understand if it was a long-term investment.