Little Lauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get how she can be in crippling pain bad enough she cant watch tv. Yet she can type essay stories and cut up fruit? Not saying I dont believe her illness just doesnt make sense to me .
I often wonder this too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dont get how she can be in crippling pain bad enough she cant watch tv. Yet she can type essay stories and cut up fruit? Not saying I dont believe her illness just doesnt make sense to me .
I agree it is strange. Although I think ME can be very up and down. But she won't be able to claim any disability benefits because her bad days aren't all the time.
She also does seem to go out for cocktails and get really dressed up quite a bit despite being so ill she can't chew. (Although she does only seems to go out with her mum/grandma)

I wonder why she doesn’t have any friends, seems odd. She does those cake workshop things but not sure I’ve ever seen a picture of anyone at them.

Reactions: 1
I followed her for a bit but her page was just annoying after a while. Sometimes you want to see real life not posed pictures of milkshake, cakes and blankets and her bikini body. I unfollowed after she posted a picture dressed up in pencil skirt and heels at the airport. I’m so knackered by the time I get to go on holiday I’m in leggings and comfy clothes ready to relax whereas she dresses up because she barely leaves the house. She’s just v unrelatable for those working full time, balancing work life, social life, keeping fit, saving money etc.

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe she eats and drinks all that she post , and has near enough six pack 🤣 if you go through the photos she repeats some of them

I find it hard to believe she eats and drinks all that she post , and has near enough six pack 🤣 if you go through the photos she repeats some of them
Pretty sure all that stuff she makes gets eaten by other people or thrown straight in the bin

Surely I’m not the only one to notice she’s deletes then re posts the pictures as new, different caption ect ? I mean the 4 latest cake pictures on her grid are all old. Her number of posts has only gone up about 20 this year because there’s hardly any new content

She’s stated in the past that she doesn’t eat the cakes and snacks she gives them away or bins them. As if we didn’t know when she’s that skinny. Problem is young impressionable girls will see her constantly posting cakes and sweets and wonder why they aren’t stick thin like her

Reactions: 3
Surely I’m not the only one to notice she’s deletes then re posts the pictures as new, different caption ect ? I mean the 4 latest cake pictures on her grid are all old. Her number of posts has only gone up about 20 this year because there’s hardly any new content
Yes and she re posts the same old blog posts every few months about her illness I started to feel like I was living in the twilight zone when I followed her

She’s stated in the past that she doesn’t eat the cakes and snacks she gives them away or bins them. As if we didn’t know when she’s that skinny. Problem is young impressionable girls will see her constantly posting cakes and sweets and wonder why they aren’t stick thin like her
See I’ve seen on here about her not eating them not read it on her post though as she does make out she eats it .I’ve never read her blog if she has one if she says it on there ? Insecure about her body but always in a bikini or her underwear 🤔

See I’ve seen on here about her not eating them not read it on her post though as she does make out she eats it .I’ve never read her blog if she has one if she says it on there ? Insecure about her body but always in a bikini or her underwear 🤔
I read it on her stories one day she did an ask me anything thing and someone asked does she eat the cakes and she said no she doesn’t she gives them away etc

Reactions: 4
I’d honestly have more respect for her if she sold the cakes and that was her business. Instead makes them to take pictures for the gram... jeez how wasteful. Am sure she has a big tween following rather than grown women. Her account is just the same stuff., I mean can she keep going until she’s like 30 years old with the same content?!

So her latest picture is another one posted few months before 😂 and pretends that’s what’s she doing right now ... it’s all repeats ,why can’t she be honest and put throwback🤷🏼‍♀️

So her latest picture is another one posted few months before 😂 and pretends that’s what’s she doing right now ... it’s all repeats ,why can’t she be honest and put throwback🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s deletes old pictures then re posts. I really did like her account until I started scrolling way back and also her post count never goes up if you notice

What’s with her sad face stories about travelling?? Don’t go if you’re not well! Honestly, I commute to a city centre every day and have to stand on public transport and in the heat it’s horrible, especially if you don’t feel great. But I have to work to pay bills. Her pity party is just self indulgent.

Funny example of this is her photo on Thursday. After showing her new bedroom decor for past few weeks, she posted a an outfit post like it was from that day but was old bedroom decor.

• Heart
Funny example of this is her photo on Thursday. After showing her new bedroom decor for past few weeks, she posted a an outfit post like it was from that day but was old bedroom decor.
She’s posted that picture April july and October last year 😴 same with the nail varnish post she’s a delete/repeat poster and nobody says anything to call her out on it . She bangs on about her illness and how nerve wracking it was to write about it in her blog , she never shuts up about it . 🤐

Reactions: 3
She’s posted that picture April july and October last year 😴 same with the nail varnish post she’s a delete/repeat poster and nobody says anything to call her out on it . She bangs on about her illness and how nerve wracking it was to write about it in her blog , she never shuts up about it . 🤐
Yes strange no one picks up on the throwbacks. Don't have to follow her long to realise.