Little Lauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I for one am not "secretly watching and waiting" for her to fail. Someone's getting a bit of a big head. Most of us here just find her photos and the images she tries to portray as contrived and false. Stop playing the victim.

She’s still at it with the cringy staged photos! It’s really quite sad the way she’s making out she will be drinking all this and going out with friends having a blast when it’s all fake! So cringe!

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the latest post ‘such a plain jane’ Boring! Bet it took you hours to look so ‘plain’ though 🤔🙈

She’s still at it with the cringy staged photos! It’s really quite sad the way she’s making out she will be drinking all this and going out with friends having a blast when it’s all fake! So cringe!

Honestly it’s so sad 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t defend people on here but I must say I have been following Lauren since 2014 I think and she follows me too (I’m just a normal person) and she is a very very nice girl. I don’t personally get the idea of being an influencer or a YouTuber (I know she’s not the latter) but Lauren is extremely kind and talented. We speak quite often and she always likes and comments on my photos again just being so nice. I think she started off using Instagram For fun like a lot of people do (especially younger people who are studying etc) and as she has gotten more ill can use it as a way of extra income - fair on her! But she genuinely does suffer and I have other friends with chronic illnesses and it really is tough. I think she is one of the only real influencers

I don’t defend people on here but I must say I have been following Lauren since 2014 I think and she follows me too (I’m just a normal person) and she is a very very nice girl. I don’t personally get the idea of being an influencer or a YouTuber (I know she’s not the latter) but Lauren is extremely kind and talented. We speak quite often and she always likes and comments on my photos again just being so nice. I think she started off using Instagram For fun like a lot of people do (especially younger people who are studying etc) and as she has gotten more ill can use it as a way of extra income - fair on her! But she genuinely does suffer and I have other friends with chronic illnesses and it really is tough. I think she is one of the only real influencers
Nobody is disputing that she suffers with her chronic illness. Most of us can’t understand why she is wasting her energy making cakes and setting up faux picnics and set ups for the Instagram likes. I don’t believe she’s making much money from the Ads she does so surely she’s better off spending her energy on doing things she enjoys and making memories rather than making herself ill just for a picture of some cakes she made and doesn’t even eat

Reactions: 3
Nobody is disputing that she suffers with her chronic illness. Most of us can’t understand why she is wasting her energy making cakes and setting up faux picnics and set ups for the Instagram likes. I don’t believe she’s making much money from the Ads she does so surely she’s better off spending her energy on doing things she enjoys and making memories rather than making herself ill just for a picture of some cakes she made and doesn’t even eat
Absolutely this. It’s so cringe and sad to see it all a fake set up. Why would you even do that!

Hi Lauren 🤣

• Haha
Couldn’t of said it better 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Do you know what - she’s harmless. She takes pretty photos (they might not be your cup of tea but that’s none of my business), doesn’t overload her page with ads and affiliate links (I’ve seen the odd ad from memory but nothing irritating) and I imagine she’s staging and taking the photos like she does because she enjoys them and she has free time given she’s home a lot poorly. I think there are definitely more offensive pages out there (particularly the beggy ones).

Do you know what - she’s harmless. She takes pretty photos (they might not be your cup of tea but that’s none of my business), doesn’t overload her page with ads and affiliate links (I’ve seen the odd ad from memory but nothing irritating) and I imagine she’s staging and taking the photos like she does because she enjoys them and she has free time given she’s home a lot poorly. I think there are definitely more offensive pages out there (particularly the beggy ones).
But she says staging photos makes her poorly. The point is why is she doing this if it makes her so ill she can’t move for days. She’s said this herself, why make yourself poorly, just look after yourself. She keeps going on about being more real and not all staged so she should practice that and actually keep it real. Might start feeling better then.

I used to follow her but then realised she’s only taking these food pictures for the gram, she wasn’t even eating them! Faar to fake for me.

I used to follow her but then realised she’s only taking these food pictures for the gram, she wasn’t even eating them! Faar to fake for me.
Yep it’s too cringe. I totally get having a nice set up for an instagram photo if you actually have people over/going out/having a party etc but purely set up to take a photo and not going anywhere or drinking the fancy drinks, such a waste, far too cringe and so so sad. I really don’t understand why anyone would enjoy doing that. What happens after the photo? Does the smile slip, right let’s move all this food now Iv got a good photo?! So odd.

It's also the pretending to be a 🐷 (she uses that emoji a lot over the years) when she doesn't eat the food that winds me up. She captions pics if food claiming to be such a 🐷 but then she admits she doesn't ever eat the cakes she makes. Fucks me right off

Well I think we have had a special mention in her caption from yesterday they always read about themselves don’t they

Well I think we have had a special mention in her caption from yesterday they always read about themselves don’t they
5C98C3FF-D889-4159-B636-24A6F5C8725B.jpeg

Well I’ve never seen any of those comments on her posts, they’re usually all ass lickers so yeah she reads here! On the subject of her comments- Let’s face it, Lauren is a compliment fisher. She posts cringey bikini and underwear pics for the validation and compliments she gets. Same with anything she posts really, she just likes the validation of people telling her everything in the pic LoOkS SoOo NiCe

I wondered if Lauren had a forum on here, she has been bugging me for a while.
Like others have said, she wastes all her energy making cakes so she's I'll for the rest of the week. I decorate cakes and it really does take a lot of energy, I don't know how she does it to be honest.
I also suffer from chronic illness (Crohn's disease) and my fatigue can be so debilitating. I'll probably get hate for this but I can't help but feel a bit jealous of her sometimes that she does get to chill out and watch Netflix when she's feeling bad. I have no choice but to drag myself to work so I can keep a roof over my head. Even though I know she is raising awareness of chronic illness which is good, it can also be frustrating for others who perhaps don't have the luxury to chill out when they want when they are suffering from fatigue and severe pain.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if Lauren had a forum on here, she has been bugging me for a while.
Like others have said, she wastes all her energy making cakes so she's I'll for the rest of the week. I decorate cakes and it really does take a lot of energy, I don't know how she does it to be honest.
I also suffer from chronic illness (Crohn's disease) and my fatigue can be so debilitating. I'll probably get hate for this but I can't help but feel a bit jealous of her sometimes that she does get to chill out and watch Netflix when she's feeling bad. I have no choice but to drag myself to work so I can keep a roof over my head. Even though I know she is raising awareness of chronic illness which is good, it can also be frustrating for others who perhaps don't have the luxury to chill out when they want when they are suffering from fatigue and severe pain.
Does she not work?

I’m mixed with her. On the one hand I feel for her, she’s using Instagram as a distraction which I can relate to. I did the same myself a couple of years ago. I wasn’t an influencer but I had a kind of hobby that I shared on Instagram and it helped for a while.
I’m too ill for it all now.
I can also empathise with the poster above, I can’t work for various health reasons, it must be hard seeing what she shows on the gram, even if she is ill. When you have no choice but to work. My fiancé works full time, we have a mortgage to pay and just get by.
I just think Instagram can be so problematic, there’s so many little pockets of communities. The chronic illness community isn’t somewhere I want to be part of either. There’s a lot of comparison and competition, who’s more ill, who has it worse.
I do feel for her and there’s a lot worse on Instagram. I’d say I think it’s sad but if it wasn’t for my family my life would be quite sad too.

I dont get how she can be in crippling pain bad enough she cant watch tv. Yet she can type essay stories and cut up fruit? Not saying I dont believe her illness just doesnt make sense to me .