Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only thing that's soft are the sheep's brains!!
Potential thread title there! I knew someone mentioned having seen it for real and they were not impressed.

I love bags, I have too many but that's another story.
That bag is so crappy looking. You would see far nicer in Penneys or anywhere really, for a fraction of the ridiculous price she is charging.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why aren't people returning stuff if it's not as expected. If I spend 220 euros on something it would be going right back if I wasn't happy with it. The sheep must be afraid to return items in case they upset their leader.
The woman I know got it as a gift so I guess didn't want to return it incase she insulted the giver..but I can't understand the ones who buy 2 of something then put one up on adverts. The real test for people is what these clothes are like in 6 months time after wearing and washing..not when they come out of the packaging!
Edited to add: here's a blue walking jacket already up on Adverts!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you be raging if you got some of her tat as a gift! Or a voucher to buy some of her tat!

They seem to be afraid to return stuff.
Of course it has to be perfectly packaged and all the rest of it, in order to return it 🥴... I seem to remember something about cellophane?

Reactions: 5
The woman I know got it as a gift so I guess didn't want to return it incase she insulted the giver..but I can't understand the ones who buy 2 of something then put one up on adverts. The real test for people is what these clothes are like in 6 months time after wearing and washing..not when they come out of the packaging!
Edited to add: here's a blue walking jacket already up on Adverts!
€75 for that jacket? Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 1