Lisas Lust List #30 Crusty is repulsed by lusty, as she clings to him he thinks cha-ching!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to for the winning suggestion! We're up to 30 threads on the Queen of QVC (Tullamore Division)
---
Thanks to for the winning suggestion! We're up to 30 threads on the Queen of QVC (Tullamore Division)
Sorry @ja81y forgot to insert your name!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
China boat must of got lost and with airplanes been cancelled last few days.There no way they all landed and all wrong.by time there shipped back made and samples checked and passed it be next year.lets see how she come up with excuses for shirts been made so fast and in Ireland for sale

Reactions: 6
She is so obnoxious in that story wearing that rotten shiny blazer, when she says “They know, they definitely know that I’m not taking that anymore” is she referring to the chinese factory that lash out all the cheap crap clothes that she then sells to her lunatic brainwashed sheep? She is gone beyond painful to watch at this stage., not one friend in the world like imagine? not one girlfriend to have the chats, walk, coffee with. Nothing else seems to matter to her only sell sell sell and rake in the €€€€ as fast as she can, cos im sure she knows this instahun selling lark will end soon. I imagine Daddy advises her , sell now Lisa quick rake it in & build up that bank balance asap!!! I honestly don’t think she’d marry Crusty either, there’d be a pre-nup for sure but maybe im wrong, she seems to be stone mad about him.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree re the blazers. Tat, Tat, Tat. 'My girls...' oh she knows exactly how to suck them in. BT designer rail - oh you mean where you shop, is it? 🙄 While the 🐑🐑🐑 slaver over the latest 'designs'.

I don't know how much water pre-nup agreements hold? She won't marry him as long as it means she might have to share her wealth, imo.

Thanks for new thread @geordielass72 and great title @ja81y

Reactions: 11
Who puts orange lining in a blazer? That would drive me nuts. A more neutral colour would have been better, no?

Reactions: 14
Who puts orange lining in a blazer? That would drive me nuts. A more neutral colour would have been better, no?
And the way she was going on, you would think she had achieved world peace or found a cure for an incurable disease or something. 🥴
That's obviously how she winds them up with the repetition and tripping over her words.

Reactions: 7
She has absolutely no mind of her own all she has done is gone out and did copies of all the brands she worked for !!
The blazer is a copy of Sinead Keary even the the packaging is copied in the zip jacket cover which Sinead does as I have purchased from Sinead !!
Lisa you are not a nice person and sending messages constantly to yourself when is such a such offer coming ooh reply with hold on its tomoro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You might be fooling donkeys and sheep who buy your tat so you can build your mansion !!
You Have NO FRIENDS only business acquaintances!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
4 times she called the Midlands Park hotel the Mullingar Park Hotel and even said if you’re in Portlaoise come check it out. Is she really that dim that it didn’t dawn on her that a hotel in Portlaoise wouldn’t be called Mullingar Park Hotel. Big disclaimer then that she paid for it, it wasn’t an ad. Are we to take from that so that when she pays for something she says it and when she doesn’t it’s free. That would make it three times soin the last few years she paid for stuff, twice on the cruise when they went to a museum or something and then today.

Reactions: 12
Sending messages to herself again .. Orange head on her , making the sheep hyper. to give her money..
Is a fecking white bloody t-shirt .
Look how cheap them glasses look ? All I can say it’s some really desperado on a very boring holiday who sent her that
Reading Tattle alright .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Sending messages to herself again .. Orange head on her , making the sheep hyper. to give her money..
Look how cheap them glasses look ? All I can say it’s some really desperado on a very boring holiday who sent her that
Reading Tattle alright .
ALL her messages are the same, what a head. Imagine resorting to send yourself messages, how sad. Self praise is no praise Lisa 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would like to thank Lisa for saving me money! since dermologica are now funding this bleep Iv stopped buying their products.
I used all dermologica but when they run out now I'm buying different bits that do the same and cost less.... even with her discount codes!

Reactions: 10
A bloody plain t-shirt. Did you ever hear such a palaver. We need to set up a go fund me and buy one and see what they are actually like. Can you see the famous black sports bra underneath? Does it wash so well? Does it fit the most flat chested to the humongous chested ladies equally well? What is the secret fabric formula with the four ingredients? All these questions. Or should we wait till they appear in our local charity shops and then see how they have stood the test of time :rolleyes:.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading Tattle alright .
I genuinely lold at this.
I mean, she could at least TRY to make the messages somewhat believable! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

05BB8537-56F6-4F40-BDD4-1E51248C831C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has literally had a check list she went though as she sent each message to herself-
What do the sheep need to hear?

wash like a dream- check
Old and young people want them- check
Not only casual but dressy- check
Address the outlandish price by saying worth it- check
Unreal quality- check
Mention that it’s because I design and im a perfectionist- check
Make a hundred spelling/grammatical errors- check
Mention future purchases to keep the sheep on the hook, and their purses open, puffer coat and bag- check
Insane, over the top sycophantish message about it being beyond their wildest dreams - check

I don’t know about ye ladies, but I like my style, but I’ve never spent hours imagining what a white t shirt mjfht be like so when I get a nice one, it’s beyond anything I ever imagined.
That reminds me, I must email Nike- got a fab pair of runners recently, and I’m sure they’ll want to re post my slavering message to them- oh no; they’re too professional to do that.

I actually think she’s a little off- who carries on like that? In my work,I can’t share what anyone else said,even if its positive

we need someone like bloggers unveiled to show
a) shes sending these to herself and
b) shes selling china tat

theyve spoken for a while about these insta ones days coming to an end- does anyone really think thats happening soon?

• Heart
I did make a compliant but got a letter requesting I give fuller details (I did that!). Anyone else? Thought it was a cop out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.