Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boysenberry

I’ve seen her out and about a bit. She’s definitely the type to look you up and down or to be looking over your shoulder when she talks to you in case someone wealthier comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wordlechampion

yes!! She is so pretentious and smug. I remember when she made a post about some charity but zoomed in on her massive diamond. Why did her and the husband take separate boy and girl holidays?

notgifted

VIP Member
I don’t think the First Thread for someone can have anything but their name, following threads can have titles within the rules.

• Wow

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
She is so boring and smug. Loving herself sick in that brown dress. Just because her clothes are expensive doesn’t make them stylish…

Wordlechampion

Did you see how much free stuff she got for Mother’s Day. Actually makes me hate those brands and not want to support them.
I have also seen her in real life and she looks barely recognisable compared to her filtered Instagram.

• Haha

SponNotSpon

Imagine bitching like this about parenting when you're on a back to back holiday and haven't done any other parenting in the last month 🙄
Exactly what I thought when I read it. Not that hard when you’ve just spent a few weeks in Europe without kids.

Wordlechampion

What do we think of her latest brown dress. Is it really just her in her undies with a see through brown dress over?

• Haha

jowblows

I’ve noticed all the events she plan for the RMHC are incredibly extravagant, hopefully this doesn’t take money away from the actual charity

Reactions: 1

Wordlechampion

What was that weird story that only showed bath water? Was it an accident that she posted that or was she trying to show off about something?

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
Did you see how much free stuff she got for Mother’s Day. Actually makes me hate those brands and not want to support them.
I have also seen her in real life and she looks barely recognisable compared to her filtered Instagram.
When Daily Mail takes pap shots of her and ZFB, they look like short, frumpy mums. Lisa should focus more on her philanthropy work, her and Wippa surely don't need her paid posts which are just embarrassing

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Yep she’s trotted off to Europe and left the kids home for weeks like 80% of her friend group. I’m shocked how long they leave their young kids for, I don’t care if that’s ‘mum shaming’.
Do you mean parent shaming since both of them went ;)

RMHI@1302

I’m not entirely clear on this, is there some loop hole that allows people with a follower count under a certain number that allows them not to declare? I can think of one person that works for a very high profile news website who NEVER declares that she has been gifted products! Very occasionally will she declare that a stay has been gifted, but that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Agreed. She likes to pretend she’s a huge ambassador and fundraiser for Ronald McDonald house and I’m sure she’s come up with some coin but I’d have more respect if she was volunteering for those families by cooking meals or visiting and donating all her grifted items than organising black tie events. I bet not one of the staff or volunteers at that place are ever invited. She’s a fraud.