Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her liberty collab is still available and even Lisa Eldridge promoted it in her gift guide video.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else been watching her constant home reno updates and just gets more and more annoyed at how smug she is with it all? And the faces she makes to the camera every single time she posts a story 🙄🙄
I dread to think how much it has all cost. She must be making a fortune.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely like Lisa on IG but my god she buys so much stuff - constantly! I know she gives a lot away and seems very generous with what she receives from brands, but I think I’d find that many belongings truly stressful.

Reactions: 7
I have to say generally she is a breath of fresh air on Instagram, I find her so much easier to watch than all the other “influencers” and actually I love what she’s done to her kitchen etc!

Reactions: 5
These wedding anniversary posts! Does she think they're Beyoncé and Jay-Z? I quite like her some of the time but had to mute her for now. As for the weird plait across her forehead during their party 😰 sweating just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really liked the party idea, it looked like a great night and they both looked amazing. Did anyone else notice that Cher Webb and Neil young weren’t there, I thought they were good friends I’m sure Lisa went to chers 40th weekend away!!

Looks like she’s on another birthday bash in Greece, the state of it, literary tits hanging out of her top

Does she have a drink/drug problem?

• Wow
  • Sick
Looks like she’s on another birthday bash in Greece, the state of it, literary tits hanging out of her top

Does she have a drink/drug problem?

She was pissed yesterday and maybe didn’t realise her pj top was open. I don’t think she’s got a problem, if I was on holiday with my mates, we’d be having a drink in the afternoon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She was pissed yesterday and maybe didn’t realise her pj top was open. I don’t think she’s got a problem, if I was on holiday with my mates, we’d be having a drink in the afternoon 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's totally fair, but not sure I'd be filming myself and sending it out to thousands of random people on IG. I thought it was all pretty embarrasing 🤷‍♀️

That's totally fair, but not sure I'd be filming myself and sending it out to thousands of random people on IG. I thought it was all pretty embarrasing 🤷‍♀️
Agreed, but she’s an influencer and her life is online! Not for me but my life is different

She maybe a influencer but its a business account that generates her income. I guess she’s happy with it

Just wanted to come on here to say I've really enjoyed her content lately. I feel like she's gone back to her old self, letting her personality shine through rather than doing things that other influencers are doing. I think video content really works for her.

I really like how she calls brands out for stuff when she does her unboxings… she doesn’t suck up to brands and say everything is wonderful like most other people on YouTube… she feels much more natural

Reactions: 1
I see she’s launched a candle brand and things with her former BFF Sophie Beresiner, whose own candle brand folded recently, seem to have cooled significantly. Coincidence? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I see she’s launched a candle brand and things with her former BFF Sophie Beresiner, whose own candle brand folded recently, seem to have cooled significantly. Coincidence? 🤔
The large size is £165. Who would spend that on a candle???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The label is soooo cheap looking... It’s like they designed the logo in Word, printed it out in bulk, and slapped the stickers on themselves.

I’m sure it smells nice though with its unprecedented 15% essential oils.