Lisa Nolan An utter dose.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got “ profile has 20k fake followers added by someone 🙄” written on it .
Ring is gorgeous but I’d say she would melt near a radiator

Reactions: 3
Facking hell slides 2 & 4 of her engagement post are NOT her most flattering

Reactions: 3
Personally I worked with the girl. Bit of background.. half Iranian, from Lucan, dad was here on a student holiday, she’s the result of a fling with the mam. She tried to track him down but he wanted nothing to do with her, has his own family. Tan is real believe it or not but she’s bate from the sunbeds hense all the filler. Girl has really cliché daddy issues, abandonment issues etc which is pretty sad and is what she blames all of her relationship / friendship issues on. You’d nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty person. Dated Harry Creery for years, cheated numerous times and broke his heart, made a total fool of him. Harry was very dignified in public about the whole thing in fairness. Had a nice boyfriend for a while after who left her because she’s a total psychopath and he wasn’t able for the drama, she used to get jealous of his mum, friends etc.. months went by of her analysing his female friends and his friendships with any girl. He has a stunning natural blonde gf now, couldn’t be more opposite of her so she’s convinced he cheated and bought her followers which is just not true. She has been buying followers little and often for years to maintain a social media presence. She goes through friends who get sick of her drama and abandon her constantly. She is extremely bitchy, witches about her friends, repeats back anything said in confidence, creates drama, lies then when she’s caught out cries / plays the victim. Few lines of Coke at the gossies and she’s the gossiest person you will meet. Shares tit to bond with others in general life, the works. She is in a new job the last two years so I don’t know much about her now I don’t deal with her thank god, she’s utterly painful. Her voice would go through your head and I don’t know where that sufferable accent came from. She sells advertising spaces for the daily mail now thinking she’s a total boss, fitting to work for trashy goss mag. Regards the fiancé, all I’ll say is he has his work cut out for him, she’s a nasty entitled person. She was freaking g out she was single and 30 when I last knew her so I reckon she’s still on her golden behaviour 3 years into the relationship. Seems to be trying to get with brands now and trying hard to make it as an influencer but she’s past it, not sure who her audience would be. Someone else wrote on the Niamh thread her fella is a grade A see you next Tuesday so I give the relationship 5 years tops when the honeymoon phase is over and her entitlement shows through. Anyone who has met her will know her Instagram does not in any way resemble her in person, all photos are edited and angled to perfection, hundreds taken to get the perfect angle, the candid engagement photo is a more accurate image of her in real life.

I just did a google of her and I can’t stop laughing.. her company website DMG says she was the head of PR and Marketing for first options.. she answered the phones and organised models to attend castings in that job and ripped the owner Jules off all over town. Head of anything couldn’t be further from the truth hahaha Lisa liar Nolan at it again with the bs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally I worked with the girl. Bit of background.. half Iranian, from Lucan, dad was here on a student holiday, she’s the result of a fling with the mam. She tried to track him down but he wanted nothing to do with her, has his own family. Tan is real believe it or not but she’s bate from the sunbeds hense all the filler. Girl has really cliché daddy issues, abandonment issues etc which is pretty sad and is what she blames all of her relationship / friendship issues on. You’d nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty person. Dated Harry Creery for years, cheated numerous times and broke his heart, made a total fool of him. Harry was very dignified in public about the whole thing in fairness. Had a nice boyfriend for a while after who left her because she’s a total psychopath and he wasn’t able for the drama, she used to get jealous of his mum, friends etc.. months went by of her analysing his female friends and his friendships with any girl. He has a stunning natural blonde gf now, couldn’t be more opposite of her so she’s convinced he cheated and bought her followers which is just not true. She has been buying followers little and often for years to maintain a social media presence. She goes through friends who get sick of her drama and abandon her constantly. She is extremely bitchy, witches about her friends, repeats back anything said in confidence, creates drama, lies then when she’s caught out cries / plays the victim. Few lines of Coke at the gossies and she’s the gossiest person you will meet. Shares tit to bond with others in general life, the works. She is in a new job the last two years so I don’t know much about her now I don’t deal with her thank god, she’s utterly painful. Her voice would go through your head and I don’t know where that sufferable accent came from. She sells advertising spaces for the daily mail now thinking she’s a total boss, fitting to work for trashy goss mag. Regards the fiancé, all I’ll say is he has his work cut out for him, she’s a nasty entitled person. She was freaking g out she was single and 30 when I last knew her so I reckon she’s still on her golden behaviour 3 years into the relationship. Seems to be trying to get with brands now and trying hard to make it as an influencer but she’s past it, not sure who her audience would be. Someone else wrote on the Niamh thread her fella is a grade A see you next Tuesday so I give the relationship 5 years tops when the honeymoon phase is over and her entitlement shows through. Anyone who has met her will know her Instagram does not in any way resemble her in person, all photos are edited and angled to perfection, hundreds taken to get the perfect angle, the candid engagement photo is a more accurate image of her in real life.

I just did a google of her and I can’t stop laughing.. her company website DMG says she was the head of PR and Marketing for first options.. she answered the phones and organised models to attend castings in that job and ripped the owner Jules off all over town. Head of anything couldn’t be further from the truth hahaha Lisa liar Nolan at it again with the bs.
I agree I spent some time with her few years back. Nasty human being. She makes up so much tit about other women that she's intimated by.

Reactions: 1
She really is a no one, even her thread is quite - what a dose is right
one of her mates told me she’s at war with everyone in sight at the moment, so not much has changed going from single to settled.. a very unhappy person creating drama everywhere she goes.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What's she actually known for ?
Think she done some pr work with an agency. Use to hang round Lucan when we were younger we had friends in common and she used to think her tit didn’t stink there was these two girls that were best friends Amy Ralph and Amy ONeill they were gorgeous like two models and nice girls they were way better lookin than Lisa and nice girls too they would have made stunning models

What did this one do to the rich Harry fella ? I'd say she's kicking herself as his new wife lives the life !

My cousin was at an event recently with this one - she has never met anyone more self entitled was her feedback !

Reactions: 1