Lisa Eldridge 💄 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 4136883
I saw this on Allure best of beauty list for 2026 and it reminded me of the Lancôme juicy shakers that Lisa made. So gutted they discontinued them, still have two and they are still going strong!
Lisa wasn’t on the list (that I can see). Maybe she didn’t submit her products though.
I too still have a shaker. Can't bring myself to part with it. Genius product.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Where do you keep seeing them? Been keeping an eye out but nothing. Searching Lisa Eldridge bag, should I be trying another search?
No that’s the correct search.
They seem to sell quickly which is why I posted here as soon as I saw it.
It’s a shame we can’t PM so I could send you a link if I see another.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
How is everyone getting on with the concealer?
Absolutely love it. I didn’t use concealer before (occasionally touche éclat under eyes) but will use this on under eyes and redness on cheeks with a dab of the skin tint. It’s amazing how it stays so dewy looking and it does not settle into fine lines or go cakey at all. Lisa is a magician!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
How is everyone getting on with the concealer?
Love it. I actively avoided concealer before because it turned my under eyes into a dry, wrinkly, cakey mess however sparingly I applied it. I might have used a bit on my face but generally just relied on my foundation to lessen redness etc.

I use Lisa's concealer ALL THE TIME! I have two 6 and 8. 6 is my undereye colour and 8 the rest of my face - I'm a 6.5 in skin tint.

ETA the only time it settled into nasal-labio folds was when I was generous in application and checked my face a couple of hours later. Once I learnt how much to use, I've not had a problem
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
For the ladies with pale skin, what’s the difference between Rose Madder and Hellebore Heaven? The pictures online they look quite similar when blended out?
 
For the ladies with pale skin, what’s the difference between Rose Madder and Hellebore Heaven? The pictures online they look quite similar when blended out?
They're not. Rose is pink, Hellebore is more purple so more of a statement look for pale skin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Oh no, I wish I hadn't opened this thread now as I really want hellebore. You lot are such influencers!!

I got the concealer, I am quite pale so was going to go for shade 1 as I have the foundation in 2 but ran it past Lisa's team on Instagram who asked for a photo to confirm. Got a reply even though I sent it at gone 21:00 and they recommend shade 4. It's perfect. It doesn't crease under the eyes, and covers the weird redness I have under them.

I'm getting the tails of my microblading eyebrows Lasered off so left with these bright orange bits and the concealer covers them beautifully. I purchased the brush as well.

Lisa is amazing.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7