Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ebsx

Might of already been posted/might be me trying to make sense of the last hour 🤯😂 but I saw this:

Jimmy Lakewell said “look beyond the RACE CLAIM to find H”
So take the letters of RACE CLAIM from the letters of CARMICHAEL
What do you get..

• Wow
Reactions: 90

Kinvarra

I loved the way Carmichael speaks. Like she is fully exasperated with life. Like I am.

Is she H? Just bollixed absolutely everything AC12 are doing right?

Reactions: 53

rainonme

Chatty Member
If after nearly 10 years they decide to write Jimmy Nesbitt in as H last minute I’ll be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 48

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I’m sorry but to the people who are posting ‘rubbish or worst episode’ ... I’m sorry but are you drunk ?? 🤣🤣 you cannot be serious and I’m guessing your just looking for a reaction
There is no other crime series as good on tv at the moment IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

rainonme

Chatty Member
Chloe’s back must ache from all the graft she’s been putting in, she’ll be needing some of Steve’s painkillers

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
why do people get aggy when others can’t remember every single detail, it’s all for fun, no big deal. I would have missed the incest thing tonight if it wasn’t for you guys, it’s easily done. The first series aired nearly a decade ago. And not everyone has time to rewatch it. It also can’t be expected that everyone can read through 16 pages of thread so things are going to get repeated.

I’m wondering if Jos gonna fix Kate up now for killing Ryan. It’s a long shot but might be a way of “getting rid” of her without actually killing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39