Lindsey Lohan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.I think it's pretty much an established fact that she earns her living by sleeping with rich Arabs now.
Wow had no idea. Going to fall down a right ol rabbit hole now !

Reactions: 1
Poor old LL. She was great in her early films, and would have grown to be a better actress if she had stayed sober and on track. She truly was a victim of awful, criminal patents who used her to pay the bills and probably turned a blind eye to the substance abuse. I also think that she was a victim of hollywood predator’s due to the lack of decent, supervised parenting. You can always tell the diffence in parenting in child stars. The stable former child stars such as Hilary Duff, Kayley Cucio, Kat Dennings and Zendaya all obviously had good parents who protected them. Lindsey Lohan also had to contend with Parez Hilton etc and his disgusting obsession with bullying her every day. She didn’t help herself, but she was also a teenager who had no one to guide her.

Reactions: 5
I thought Lindsay was amazing in The Parent Trap and always rooted for her to get it together and recover her career. I do think there is genuine talent there.

Sadly it's far too late for her now and I'm actually amazed she's still alive.

Remember that incident when she tried "helping" a refugee family? One of the more bizarre and bewildering things I've ever seen.

Reactions: 5