Lindsey Lohan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there is any chance left for her career or too much damage done now? Every review I seen of her recent stuff gets absolute panned.

I also wonder if she actually did have the talent to become mega Hollywood famous if it didn't all go wrong for her. Or she had she just got lucky with roles and her career would have naturally fizzled out anyway. She made some weird film choices right after Mean Girls when she was arguably at the height of her fame.

Seems a shame though for it to go the way it has. She seems to be like a joke these days.

Reactions: 4
Do you think there is any chance left for her career or too much damage done now? Every review I seen of her recent stuff gets absolute panned.

I also wonder if she actually did have the talent to become mega Hollywood famous if it didn't all go wrong for her. Or she had she just got lucky with roles and her career would have naturally fizzled out anyway. She made some weird film choices right after Mean Girls when she was arguably at the height of her fame.

Seems a shame though for it to go the way it has. She seems to be like a joke these days.
She is a joke - a never ending one. Mean Girls was 17 years ago; that is half her life. She is vile and disgusting. Who wants to cast that?

Reactions: 1
I think she did have the talent, and she was a very pretty girl ... it was just too much at too young an age. I think she and Bella Thorne are both victims of that. If she had stayed on the straight and narrow she could have given the likes of Bryce Dallas Howard a run for her money.

Reactions: 2
She is a joke - a never ending one. Mean Girls was 17 years ago; that is half her life. She is vile and disgusting. Who wants to cast that?
Like vile and disgusting because of her behaviour or is she just known not to be a nice person? And yeah, I sometimes forget how long ago Mean Girls actually was!

Growing up Lindsay was my favourite actress, alongside Hilary Duff. I agree there were a lot of weird film choices after Mean Girls. I remember watching one and was shocked at how bad it was! The films I've watched and loved are Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (literally used to sing the finale song!), Herbie (had the song First on repeat afterwards) and Just My Luck (loved that one). I've also seen the films prior to Mean Girls. But the ones after are awful!

Reactions: 3
I used to love LL! She was so good in Mean Girls. I think she had the talent to make her career go far, but just didn’t make the right choices.

Man, she looks utterly wasted in that clip. Lindsay’s biggest problems with getting work is that due to her unreliability and no-shows halting production on many movies in the past, you now apparently can’t get her insured at all on a movie set.
It‘s simply too huge a financial risk that no one in Hollywood is willing to take.

I thought she was really good in the remake of Freaky Friday. I keep wishing that she could turn her life around.

I think she was very type cast (as was Hillary duff and the ‘boyfriend’ in them all Chad Michael someone ?!
I loved her in all the stuff - aren’t trap freaky Friday especially.
just my luck onwards seemed a bit bizzarw but that’s the problem when you are type cast you need to keep your ‘image’ ‘acting persona’ whatever the same to keep getting those same roles ... if that makes sense

I loved her sooo much in The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. But I think she's too damaged now.. Hopefully she can find peace away from the celeb world.

She was fab in parent trap, still enjoy watching it now with my girls. Love mean girls too but anything after that 😏. No one wanted to hire her because she was so unreliable and unpredictable. Her parents were pretty much useless. She had talent and was beautiful a kind of breath of fresh air really with her being so different to the ‘IT’ girls. Shame her career ended how it did. I think she lives in Dubai now?

She was fab in parent trap, still enjoy watching it now with my girls. Love mean girls too but anything after that 😏. No one wanted to hire her because she was so unreliable and unpredictable. Her parents were pretty much useless. She had talent and was beautiful a kind of breath of fresh air really with her being so different to the ‘IT’ girls. Shame her career ended how it did. I think she lives in Dubai now?
Yep.I think it's pretty much an established fact that she earns her living by sleeping with rich Arabs now.

Maybe slightly off topic- but does anyone remember when that Brandon guy called her ‘Fire Crotch’

🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She was amazing in chapter 27 - there was Oscar buzz around that film but nothing ever came of it sadly.

Love love love Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap! I actually like a lot of films from yesteryear and I think she’s been a bit chewed up and spat out? Shame. I liked some of her music too.