Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I couldn't give a fuck if she wore her bra on her head! Fair fucks to her for standing up against him and the notorious judge and the system..

Reactions: 22
Probably going to get roasted for this but I just opened Instagram and it was a video of Natasha O Brien with Richard Lynch on the march today in Limerick...the first thing that caught my eye was she was not wearing a bra!
I would never defend the creep who did it and he needs to be removed from the army ASAP but I wonder why this case is getting so much attention when there's male on female violence everyday.It seems like the new bandwagon for the huns to jump on too , Natasha will be the new influencer.
What is the relevance of her not wearing a bra? I’m confused

Reactions: 19
Who gives a shite if she wasn't wearing a bra? What's the significance of that? It says a lot more about you that that's the first thing you comment on. There is male on female violence every day and it's common knowledge how hard it is to get a conviction for lots of these cases. Many cases of male on female violence don't even get to court. It's absolutely horrifying to see that even in a case as serious as this one where the victim could easily have been killed, where there is strong CCTV evidence AND the perpetrator has pleaded guilty, that a judge can give a fully suspended sentence, meaning that in essence he gets off scot free. What message does that send to women? And to abusive men?

Reactions: 17

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Sorry sorry sorry! She used a travel agent to book a Ryanair flight to Faro and a Crowne Plaza? Is Lou living in 1996 or something with the frosted lipstick and the hokey frocks and a TRAVEL AGENT??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Vivian124

VIP Member
Sorry sorry sorry! She used a travel agent to book a Ryanair flight to Faro and a Crowne Plaza? Is Lou living in 1996 or something with the frosted lipstick and the hokey frocks and a TRAVEL AGENT??? 🤣🤣🤣
She prob got travellers cheques too

• Haha
Reactions: 13

davo2001

Poor loulou has been active for 2 or 3 days now so when she gets home she'll be wreaaaaaacked for about 6 months 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Vivian124

VIP Member
Good ol lou lou so so so loves saying absolutely alot doesn't she.
And she's hoarse today, that's her off to get diagnosed with throat cancer anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hereorthere

Chatty Member
My rock she says! 😂 Shed get more personality from an actual rock. Why does he give me major ick? Poor Lou will be taken straight to a care home from the airport to recover from this outing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's talking like she's the first person to ever stay in a hotel and has to tell us all about how people of different ages can stay there and there's coffee machines and a shop nearby 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Loulou's made an appearance. She hasn't really been on because she was very tired from standing at a concert at the weekend 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched LouLou in ages and here I am, not shocked at all, that she is showing us the tea and coffee making facilities in the room. 🙄 “And there’s a spar nearby”. She really is 30 something going on 65.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Melmcs

VIP Member
Why does she do that stupid manic laughing into the phone all the time when nothing is funny. Beyond nuts. Drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh LouLou…you know big Sinead would never do the same for you. Never, never, never.
Sounds like she aggressively texted her too…have you any extra.
LouLou started quakin in her flip flops and ran to buy her stuff and buy her brushes and the containers to put foundation in. And after all that big Sinead won’t even look in her direction today.

Reactions: 8