Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a lesbian woman but did say once on live she'd like to live as a man , and have breasts removed but not a full sex change. Then again a short while later was at her daughter's wedding in a dress, so it's unclear.
I'd say she's found of a few performance enhancing substances to lift weights and that's given her the manly look.
Will someone give these 2 a baked potatoe coming up on my FYP the begging for a spud

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The carpet is about 20 years old, where the hell is she going in the white cycling shorts and don't get me started on the trainers πŸ™ˆ
She makes such a big deal out of everything, like 40 euro is not a bargin for them plastic trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The white "3/4 length leggings" (no, they're definitely not LouLou) look like shapewear that she forgot to put anything on over.

Those runners are far from "Stunning".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The leggings look like long leggings that she has just bunched up around her knees,and look to be cutting off circulation

I wouldn't pay 40 euro for those. They aren't that nice. I've seen nicer in there. It's a nice shop though, I always get shoes in there if I have a wedding to go to.

Reactions: 2
How does lou lou make everything look absolutely awful? What on earth was that bra thing she bought on shein?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been living under a rock or something going on abt shein like its a new invention & she's the first person to use it πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does lou lou wear long tops down to her knees with a short top over it? So so awful

Reactions: 3
How does lou lou make everything look absolutely awful? What on earth was that bra thing she bought on shein?
I'm biased as I'm a bra fitter. I try not to judge as i do buy a good bit of clothes on shein but there's no way that strapless bra will do anything for her. I also don't think open shoulder dresses suit her she's quite broad in the shoulders ( I am too). So even at my skinniest they just don't look right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.