Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylola

VIP Member
My sex Ed was non existent (I am Russian, andit’s just not allowed to be taught in schools because the government like to pretend that kids don’t have sex under the age of 18 🤬) and when I started having sex I was mainly looking up on how to NOT get pregnant. Most people in Russia stay pretty uneducated in that regard, unfortunately. I am more educated now in regards to ovulation and stuff, but I am not planning to learn a lot about it till I will actually plan to have a baby.
I must say that although Lily is saying how difficult it was and it took them 6 months it is better than the usual media portrayal of “they had sec one and she got pregnant”.
I agree! I learned a lot about ovulation by trying to learn how to avoid getting pregs too. If they’ve just been on the pill since they were 16 or whatever, they probably had no reason to even think about it.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Based on her IG stories they have no clue how tie dye works. They knotted the fabric but put dye everywhere apart from the knots which completely defeats the purpose of it.

I have a feeling her family are pretty clueless about some of the most basic things in life. In her and Anna’s pregnancy podcast Lily said her sister had a very traumatic birth as she was the first one in her family (I mean what about her mom?!?) and didn’t know much about it, as oposed to Lily who claims to have done a lot of “learning the science” behind it hence had a better experience giving birth. You guys she even “learned what a contraction is” (n.b. quotation marks used for actual verbatim quotes from the podcast).
I don’t know if I’m way off here, but could her lack of knowledge it be a Jewish thing? Sorry if this offends anyone, I recently watched Unorthodox on Netflix and the women were very sheltered from any sex education.

Rosewhite

They never taught her how to ride a bike, and clearly never taught her how to cook..... ;)
I remember in one her video she said her parents they did not planned to have more kid that's a reason there's 9 years gap between lily and her middle sister Jojo Honey's mum

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
The Kate Somerville goat milk range contains fragrance. Lily should know better considering how bad her eczema is. She's just so desperate for work that she'll continue to use products that is no good for her skin.
Fragrance doesn’t trigger my eczema, it may not trigger hers though?

MancMum

Sorry if this is old news guys. Is her Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast worth a listen or will I end up throwing my phone across the room? TIA xx

Lucy_B

My dad was a runner (he is now 73 and my mum made him stop after several injuries) and he always claims there's more oxygen in the air when it rains. I don't think that's true but it sound good. :)
Yes, that’s something runners always say, but i believe that has been debunked. But the fact that the rain cools your body does help a lot.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I agree it rankles a bit. Like she cares about diversity/BLM now because she's found an angle from which it impacts on her life. God forbid she should care about a group of people she doesn't belong to.

Has she deleted this? Can't see it on her stories or grid. Which is a crying shame.
It's on YouTube x

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I also find it really tasteless to do a remake of an old makeup video when Anna did hers a week or two ago. Anna doesn’t really have much creativity and she’s certainly not the one to have come up with the remake concept, but at least she knows how to time her videos. Lily always seems to have the exact same idea Anna did with 2 weeks of delay. 🙄
It doesn’t help that they get so many of the same partnerships too. Although, Anna def gets more makeup/skincare related ones.