Lilmissgrinchy (pixiepaigexd)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody watch her? shes had a few accounts but shes called paige and recently returned to the app. shes from cheltenham as far as i know.

shes an alcoholic but gets pissed off vk alcopops, usually goes live daily but especially at night. shes usually singing, dancing or sobbing over her kids that social services took away as the night grows. i’ve seen comments calling her an abuser but who knows the story.

she has teeth like a burnt down fence and claims she has a demon that haunts her and scratches her neck. she’s apparently had a priest in that used white sage (i’m sure that’s a native american thing?)

good luck even watching her live most of the time, if you don’t have a profile picture or have little/no followers her arse licking mods will call you a troll and block you just for watching.
IMG_3615.png

Reactions: 1
anybody watch her? shes had a few accounts but shes called paige and recently returned to the app. shes from cheltenham as far as i know.

shes an alcoholic but gets pissed off vk alcopops, usually goes live daily but especially at night. shes usually singing, dancing or sobbing over her kids that social services took away as the night grows. i’ve seen comments calling her an abuser but who knows the story.

she has teeth like a burnt down fence and claims she has a demon that haunts her and scratches her neck. she’s apparently had a priest in that used white sage (i’m sure that’s a native american thing?)

good luck even watching her live most of the time, if you don’t have a profile picture or have little/no followers her arse licking mods will call you a troll and block you just for watching.
View attachment 2596617

Just watching her now I’m surprised she hasn’t got a whole thread? I remember seeing her lives when she had her kids living with her 🫣