Lili Reinhart.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your opinion on Lili Reinhart?

She seems like a lovely young woman, she’s very vocal about body positivity, mental health and most recently, BLM.

I came across her last year on YouTube, I don’t watch riverdale, I watched an episode or two and couldn’t really get into it.

I’m also interested to see what her newest project “Chemical Hearts” is all about.

Also, what really annoys me is how most of her fan-base are always quite obsessive when it comes to her relationship with Cole Sprouse. They’re obviously dating but they want privacy which all in all, they deserve. I guess it’s very difficult to keep a relationship private in the limelight. I’ve seen some fans saying “oh they’re still together” or “stop saying they’ve broken up” or “they’re still dating, there was no need for this video”. We shouldn’t assume if they’re dating or not because it’s not our place to assume what they’re doing. It just grinds my gears.

Yeah they broke up months ago and he’s been spotted with other girls since.

I like her, saw her in Hustlers and she was great in it.