Likely miscarriage at 7 weeks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 7 weeks pregnant and I’m 99% sure I’ve had a miscarriage.

Started on Thursday with brown spotting. Then on Friday had a lot of pink discharge, which turned into thick red gushes, and then later bright red with lots of clots, finally with a very large clot in the evening. It’s easing off now but I’m still cramping pretty badly, and has been off and on for 4 days now.

I’m clutching at straws I know, but I do have a bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus and I’ve read that women with this often have heavy bleeds early in pregnancy, as the side of the womb without the sack doesn’t register the pregnancy and has a period and sheds.

EPU won’t see me until tomorrow and I just wondered if anyone had any experiences either way that might be a wake up call to accept things, or maybe provide some hope it’s not all over so soon.

thanks for reading

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was 7 weeks pregnant and I’m 99% sure I’ve had a miscarriage.

Started on Thursday with brown spotting. Then on Friday had a lot of pink discharge, which turned into thick red gushes, and then later bright red with lots of clots, finally with a very large clot in the evening. It’s easing off now but I’m still cramping pretty badly, and has been off and on for 4 days now.

I’m clutching at straws I know, but I do have a bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus and I’ve read that women with this often have heavy bleeds early in pregnancy, as the side of the womb without the sack doesn’t register the pregnancy and has a period and sheds.

EPU won’t see me until tomorrow and I just wondered if anyone had any experiences either way that might be a wake up call to accept things, or maybe provide some hope it’s not all over so soon.

thanks for reading
I had a similar experience this time last year. I convinced myself the baby was gone as I felt I had to be realistic and prepare myself for the worst, luckily when EPU did eventually see me everything was ok and I now have a healthy 6 month old baby. Sending you lots of positive vibes and I really hope you have the same experience as me. Not knowing and waiting to be seen is so distressing and scary, I really do feel for you xx

Reactions: 1
Sending you positive vibes.
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks.
But have also had bleeding in all my pregnancies. Although they weren't heavy bleeds.

Fingers crossed for you