Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randompenguin

69BB6041-18A7-4117-B123-84B026BBE926.jpeg

Mark my words, you’ll be dealt with😂
Sorry I know it’s a bad time! If it’s all true I really feel for them but as I said, if it is then it’s got to be someone close to them who knows more! Got to laugh at Beans story though haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

grumpycat

VIP Member
The kids WAS so EXITED to be on HOIDAY

🧐

Ffs man your phone comes with autocorrect

Also imagine them - ‘babe can you just watch the kids so I can go do my story about our hoiday’

‘Ok babe make sure you get eggs in the shop so we can do MEGS EGGS ON TOUR’

‘Also check your mum is alright she’s under the footwell still’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: Bean & egg always on the beg, their lives are a sham, won’t stop exploiting their kids for some freebies on the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Annon0519

I actually know the manager of wild duck- great yarmouth. I've messaged him stating I think it's disgusting that hes gifted a scrounging family a 'Short break' when theyve done nothing but sit at home. They could of gifted an essential worker that has worked through out the whole pandemic. He stated that they reached out to the Instagram post and also sent an email. They claimed they needed family time away due to mental health issues. I'll post screen shots once I'm done speaking to him.
Sorry, but theyve spent plenty of blumming time together he hasnt worked at all since way before dawson was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

grumpycat

VIP Member
Can’t wait to play ‘where’s Megan’s Mum’ bingo

Footwell of the car? Toilet of the caravan? Hanging from the ceiling like spider man?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cookiesncream

How many people are they going to block before they realise they have to stop lying and begging...? No problem Meg’s mum going on holiday with them (is a little strange they’ve never been away alone with the kids) but why lie about it??? Why pretend you’re on holiday as a family of 5 when one of you has posted pictures of Grandma!!! They really do baffle me, would be intriguing to see their blocked lists😂
I got blocked for literally asking where Dawson is on the Ig Story of them at the service station where she showed Dean & Blake, and her & Hallie (and her mum clearly had Dawson).
They really are beyond pathetic. How they think they’re going to make it big in the influencer world I don’t know, they can’t handle any type of criticism.

Plus they both look like inbreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Amber rose 123

The kids are back to school on Wednesday - no chance he’ll be returning before then - he needs to be off to document Megan and Blake walking down the school drive to petite biscuit 😂

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Call handler: 999 what’s your emergency?

Eggy: Oh hey guys, good morning, happy Wednesday, it’s me Megan Austin, I’m an influencer and the only woman in Britain to breastfeed.

Call handler: So what is the emergency, which service do you require?

Eggy: Police

Call handler: And what is the problem?

Eggy: People on the internet are pointing out that my mum is on holiday with me when she’s on sick leave from work and they won’t stop.

Call handler: Righto, fuck off.

• Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Did they drive to that castle to take all those pictures? If they did it’s actually hilarious 🤣🤣 All those spelling mistakes and bad grammar on a gifted post just shows they will never make it in the world of influencers, who’d actually pay someone to promote for them who can’t even spell holiday 🤣🙈
And once again calling the year you had another child the worst year... wow just wow what selfish twats people out their would do anything to have children and yet they class the year their son was born a shit year 🤦🏼‍♀️
maybe they’re doing a Dominic Cummings and driving to the castle to test his abilities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker first time poster! Been following the threads of life with the begs for a while just lurking in the background and I bet there’s more people just like me doing the same, guarantee the majority of their followers only follow them to laugh at their brass necks and all will share the exact same opinions as us on here! Absolute embarrassment the both of them!!

Seen one of their followers tagged them in a follow Friday and said “they are inspirational“ HOW? Unless you want to be a full time lazy beg then I don’t see how you could find these two inspirational in any way shape or form

Reactions: 17

Idontknowwhoiam

They won’t change the car seat set up, if beggy meggy can’t give up the front seat for her mum (I do when we take mine out with us) she won’t give it up! Queen eggs sat squashed between car seats or in the boot seats, nope she’s far too important for that 😒 they’ll just stop taking photos inside the car so that no one can see they don’t care about the kids safety
I may have sent a dangerous driving Report to Norfolk police 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Boymomma

My god what I'd do to be in a group chat with you all 😂😭 I laughed so much catching up with just a few replies.

I've disliked them for ages now and the first thread I found on here was closed (maybe deleted?) because she was considered too small of an account to have a thread about her. So I'm in my element now there's many, many others who dislike the scrounging pair too 😂

• Haha

lurker12

‘It’s been a really fun but hard week’. Not as hard as it is for those out working earning a living and those looking after their kids by themselves. Pair of melts.

Reactions: 16

Rr 1216

The stories deans just put up he’s got a really horrible look about him. True colours of him are finally showing & he’s not as sweet as he makes out to be. Don’t know who he’s trying to scare by saying ‘mark my words you’ll be dealt with’ .. it’s entertaining though, I want to find out what’s happened 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha the quote though about hating for what they’ve got felt like saying mate you don’t own that house, you don’t have a job, you are off on a free holiday in a car you don’t own hahahhaha TWAT!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Anon89

Chatty Member
It’s disgusting that they get away with it, I conceive very quickly, but unfortunately my last two pregnancies have ended in miscarriage.. they’re very insensitive to others situations, I can’t imagine how any woman felt who followed them when they decided they were ttc, because they also struggled to conceive and the real kick in the stomach when it was all in fact lies
I unfollowed recently. After losing our first baby to miscarriage, we fell pregnant after 3 years of trying with our second. Sadly in May this year we miscarried again, our rainbow not meant to be. Lockdown has been awful but seeing these two talk about how hard life has been, and the conception story was enough for me to click unfollow. Sorry to hear of your losses, sending hugs x

• Heart