Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I love, how she says as if she ain’t bothered but yet keeps posting about it it’s all the drama.. I LOVE IT

Reactions: 3
LOL couldn’t cope with today’s posting it’s Mother’s Day not single mum day! Been spoilt? See she’s been spoilt with frozen veg and burgers how lovely well done babes. You deserve it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Always about her and her struggles. Single mum or not, a Mum is a Mum just celebrate Mother’s Day you knob.
Looking Classy as usual
And WOW defo being treated! Well Jel I really do fancy some potato waffles

Reactions: 2
Her most recent story has annoyed me like let your child be a kid why she gotta be prim and proper in a fancy dress about teaching her about things don’t come for free wow she is 5 jeez

Reactions: 1
Her most recent story has annoyed me like let your child be a kid why she gotta be prim and proper in a fancy dress about teaching her about things don’t come for free wow she is 5 jeez
Wow I think I missed that. Poor child. I try not to watch her stories her voice does my head in always talking through her nose always sounds like she’s got a constant cold.