life_with_the_austins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there is a thread about her. How come she acts like the only woman to be pregnant/breastfeed. Those kids of hers are probably worried sick for the next time mummy needs Instagram content and needs to check in to the tax payers nhs.

the lips , someone needs to gift her some Vaseline too. Sick of seeing those crusty crevices

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't get me started on her! I did start a thread but it got removed for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ the belly rubbing is doing my head in. And I just don't find them genuine. It's constant advertising.

I'm pregnant (a week ahead of her!) & I'm sick of seeing her pregnancy posts. They announced at two weeks, posted pics of stuff they had bought at about 4 weeks then went on about a fertility journey! Which to me seems a little bit insensitive to people who do actually struggle with fertility as they fell pregnant on the first try!

(Can you tell she irritates me? 😆)
Yeah the fertility journey stuff was very insensitive, knowing full well they have no issues conceiving (clearly!), yet made out they did and used all the freebies to imply they did too. Its a pretty sick joke to play along with if you ask me 🤢

View attachment 90198
Why did she have to use this pic to ask about dummy clip recommendations/ beg for a freebie?
Was it to make people think she was back in hospital? Would there be higher engagement?
And when she was in hospital, why did her hubby delete stories of them walking in the hospital corridors after picking up some snacks? No one else was in them so it wasnt a privacy thing. Did it not play up to the dramatic narrative? Why was he even staying overnight with her? She wasnt exactly in active labour, clearly. They've 2 other kids at home. Just seemed a bit OTT. Any hospitals local to me would have sent him home!

Feels good to vent 😂
I thought this about him staying too. When I was Induced my partner had to go home whilst things kicked off, he probably refused as a part of the "give us attention" posts for Instagram. If I knew I wasn't in active labour and I had 2 other kids at home, I'd be sending my partner off to check on them..

And her lipssssss 😣 they need some serious tlc. Quit the belly rubbing and moisturise those lips will ya 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah the fertility journey stuff was very insensitive, knowing full well they have no issues conceiving (clearly!), yet made out they did and used all the freebies to imply they did too. Its a pretty sick joke to play along with if you ask me 🤢

I thought this about him staying too. When I was Induced my partner had to go home whilst things kicked off, he probably refused as a part of the "give us attention" posts for Instagram. If I knew I wasn't in active labour and I had 2 other kids at home, I'd be sending my partner off to check on them..

And her lipssssss 😣 they need some serious tlc. Quit the belly rubbing and moisturise those lips will ya 😂
I'd be the same, I would want my husband to be with my other kids, so that they werent worrying and their routines weren't so disrupted. Youd want to keep things as normal as possible for them when there is so much going on. Doesnt make for exciting insta posts though does it and who would she have got to take all the artsy insta photos, like the one in the bath!
Agree about the lips too. Doesnt do them any favours plastering them in that bold lippy either.

Reactions: 1
I'd be the same, I would want my husband to be with my other kids, so that they werent worrying and their routines weren't so disrupted. Youd want to keep things as normal as possible for them when there is so much going on. Doesnt make for exciting insta posts though does it and who would she have got to take all the artsy insta photos, like the one in the bath!
Agree about the lips too. Doesnt do them any favours plastering them in that bold lippy either.
Yeah exactly, I'd be the same.
In so much pain and in labour but can pose for photos and post online every 2 minutes 🤣
I honestly think people will do just about anything on Instagram for attention.
No the bold lipstick doesn't do any favours... Highlights the dryness if anything 😅

If she was sent home on bedrest, why is she whizzing round the aisles of b&m. If I'd had suspected early labour threatened, I'd be doing everything possible to make sure that didnt happen!

And more gifted baby stuff!! She hides the #gifted right at the bottom of the screen where you can barely see it. And thanks to you guys, all I can see now is the lips! 💋😆

Mod Closing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I’ve finally found a thread for her! Started following her a while ago and thought she was refreshing and her family is lovely - now she does my absolute NUT in. It’s so tedious but lately she keeps using the word ‘damn’ but spelling it ‘dam’ and it’s irritating me SO much 😂😂 she posted a pic of the new baby and put ‘he’s so dam precious’ at least spell it right if you’re gonna use the bloody word! And all the breastfeeding videos. I’m all for breastfeeding! I think it’s amazing but we don’t need to see a close up of your nipple in your sons mouth literally every single time you feed him!

She always looks like she needs a bath and to wash her hair. And I don’t mean since she’s had the baby, those things do naturally get neglected when you have a newborn, she has always looked that way.

Sooo man undeclared ADs on her page 😬

also anybody else just think she is OBSESSED with the baby being tiny like did anybody know he’s small?

I agree with the whole fertility thing. She clearly wasn't having trouble as 1 they have 2 kids already and 2 she fell in the first month of trying. I follow her and Emily tbh and I read Emily's blog it took her 10 months to conceive Hugo and she lost 3 babies in that process. So I highly doubt she's doing it for the "gram" as for one she was working and didn't announce till she was 14/15 weeks.. I know sommerandcadeourlife has just fallen pregnant and she's only 8 weeks pregnant and done 3 ads already😂 Plus she's claiming she lost weight on Exante which helped her fall pregnant which is aloud of tit as all she every posted on her stories was take out

I follow both these girls. I personally don't like how Megan went about this pregnancy I've followed her through her last 2 and adored watching. But this time round it was very "fake" and for the gram Specially posting and doing stories while in hospital . With Emily I adore her and phoebe and how real she is. You don't see her sugar coating motherhood. She's just had hugo which she's waited so long for. I highly doubt she did it for the gram as she was working and doing her own thing I haven't seen her post ads after ads on her grid like some so called influencers do. Find them boring or don't like them don't follow or watch simple.

Reactions: 3
I follow both these girls. I personally don't like how Megan went about this pregnancy I've followed her through her last 2 and adored watching. But this time round it was very "fake" and for the gram Specially posting and doing stories while in hospital . With Emily I adore her and phoebe and how real she is. You don't see her sugar coating motherhood. She's just had hugo which she's waited so long for. I highly doubt she did it for the gram as she was working and doing her own thing I haven't seen her post ads after ads on her grid like some so called influencers do. Find them boring or don't like them don't follow or watch simple.
Totally agree. I really like Emily’s account, she seems very down to earth