Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Both her and her husband are a pair of thirsty bastards.
Prior to getting pregnant they did this whole trying to conceive fiasco taking ads for pregnacare etc. Acting like they struggled. Got pregnant on first go and I felt it was a piss take towards genuine people who struggle to conceive! And as for him doing ads when she was in hospital with meningitis.... Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Saltoftheearth

So glad there is a thread about her. How come she acts like the only woman to be pregnant/breastfeed. Those kids of hers are probably worried sick for the next time mummy needs Instagram content and needs to check in to the tax payers nhs.

the lips , someone needs to gift her some Vaseline too. Sick of seeing those crusty crevices

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jazzmumof3

I follow both these girls. I personally don't like how Megan went about this pregnancy I've followed her through her last 2 and adored watching. But this time round it was very "fake" and for the gram Specially posting and doing stories while in hospital . With Emily I adore her and phoebe and how real she is. You don't see her sugar coating motherhood. She's just had hugo which she's waited so long for. I highly doubt she did it for the gram as she was working and doing her own thing I haven't seen her post ads after ads on her grid like some so called influencers do. Find them boring or don't like them don't follow or watch simple.

Reactions: 3

Notaninstamum

Don't get me started on her! I did start a thread but it got removed for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ the belly rubbing is doing my head in. And I just don't find them genuine. It's constant advertising.

I'm pregnant (a week ahead of her!) & I'm sick of seeing her pregnancy posts. They announced at two weeks, posted pics of stuff they had bought at about 4 weeks then went on about a fertility journey! Which to me seems a little bit insensitive to people who do actually struggle with fertility as they fell pregnant on the first try!

(Can you tell she irritates me? 😆)

Notaninstamum

That fertility stuff annoyed me too. Not once did she even mention any issues then when she was getting paid to advertise something, it suddenly appeared! I found her quite rude when she was talking about her son's nursery issues too. If you are that concerned, don't send him. You don't work so he doesn't need to go!

Tinker

She totally puts on a front of who she is on her stories I saw her and dean at the baby show last year and honestly there scruffy and attention seeking Nothing like in her insta vids

Tinker

Sooo man undeclared ADs on her page 😬

also anybody else just think she is OBSESSED with the baby being tiny like did anybody know he’s small?

Reactions: 2

Sunflowerqueen

I follow both these girls. I personally don't like how Megan went about this pregnancy I've followed her through her last 2 and adored watching. But this time round it was very "fake" and for the gram Specially posting and doing stories while in hospital . With Emily I adore her and phoebe and how real she is. You don't see her sugar coating motherhood. She's just had hugo which she's waited so long for. I highly doubt she did it for the gram as she was working and doing her own thing I haven't seen her post ads after ads on her grid like some so called influencers do. Find them boring or don't like them don't follow or watch simple.
Totally agree. I really like Emily’s account, she seems very down to earth

Trey93

She always looks like she needs a bath and to wash her hair. And I don’t mean since she’s had the baby, those things do naturally get neglected when you have a newborn, she has always looked that way.

Sara_M

VIP Member
If she was sent home on bedrest, why is she whizzing round the aisles of b&m. If I'd had suspected early labour threatened, I'd be doing everything possible to make sure that didnt happen!

Boymomma

Omg been waiting for this. I feel like they use hospital trips as content ideas too 🙄

I don’t actually mind her she dose go a lot and is all about #ad #gifted
And I can’t stand lifewiththeladds she goes on all the time and I swear down she buys followers😂 she is so fake

• Haha

Notaninstamum

I can't believe there isn't a thread about her already! She drives me bonkers!

All the gifted, ads, videos of her rubbing her baby bump in the mirror! How did she get so many followers? I can't be the only one who finds her so annoying!

Llamabama

Chatty Member
So glad I’ve finally found a thread for her! Started following her a while ago and thought she was refreshing and her family is lovely - now she does my absolute NUT in. It’s so tedious but lately she keeps using the word ‘damn’ but spelling it ‘dam’ and it’s irritating me SO much 😂😂 she posted a pic of the new baby and put ‘he’s so dam precious’ at least spell it right if you’re gonna use the bloody word! And all the breastfeeding videos. I’m all for breastfeeding! I think it’s amazing but we don’t need to see a close up of your nipple in your sons mouth literally every single time you feed him!

Boymomma

Don't get me started on her! I did start a thread but it got removed for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ the belly rubbing is doing my head in. And I just don't find them genuine. It's constant advertising.

I'm pregnant (a week ahead of her!) & I'm sick of seeing her pregnancy posts. They announced at two weeks, posted pics of stuff they had bought at about 4 weeks then went on about a fertility journey! Which to me seems a little bit insensitive to people who do actually struggle with fertility as they fell pregnant on the first try!

(Can you tell she irritates me? 😆)
Yeah the fertility journey stuff was very insensitive, knowing full well they have no issues conceiving (clearly!), yet made out they did and used all the freebies to imply they did too. Its a pretty sick joke to play along with if you ask me 🤢

View attachment 90198
Why did she have to use this pic to ask about dummy clip recommendations/ beg for a freebie?
Was it to make people think she was back in hospital? Would there be higher engagement?
And when she was in hospital, why did her hubby delete stories of them walking in the hospital corridors after picking up some snacks? No one else was in them so it wasnt a privacy thing. Did it not play up to the dramatic narrative? Why was he even staying overnight with her? She wasnt exactly in active labour, clearly. They've 2 other kids at home. Just seemed a bit OTT. Any hospitals local to me would have sent him home!

Feels good to vent 😂
I thought this about him staying too. When I was Induced my partner had to go home whilst things kicked off, he probably refused as a part of the "give us attention" posts for Instagram. If I knew I wasn't in active labour and I had 2 other kids at home, I'd be sending my partner off to check on them..

And her lipssssss 😣 they need some serious tlc. Quit the belly rubbing and moisturise those lips will ya 😂

Daisydoos123

Haha I’m so glad I’m not the only one her and that lifewiththeladds Emily are clearly having baby’s too keep the money coming in 😂😂

• Angry

Daisydoos123

I’m surprised there’s no thread about lifewiththeladds 😂would love to see if others find her annoying aswell

Reactions: 1

Notaninstamum

And more gifted baby stuff!! She hides the #gifted right at the bottom of the screen where you can barely see it. And thanks to you guys, all I can see now is the lips! 💋😆

Mod Closing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1