life_with_the_austins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe there isn't a thread about her already! She drives me bonkers!

All the gifted, ads, videos of her rubbing her baby bump in the mirror! How did she get so many followers? I can't be the only one who finds her so annoying!

Reactions: 2
She totally puts on a front of who she is on her stories I saw her and dean at the baby show last year and honestly there scruffy and attention seeking Nothing like in her insta vids

Reactions: 3
She totally puts on a front of who she is on her stories I saw her and dean at the baby show last year and honestly there scruffy and attention seeking Nothing like in her insta vids
I can actually imagine that! I noticed in her stories yesterday she was sent something but put #gifted right in the bottom corner of the screen so it was mainly covered & could barely be seen! How does she get so much stuff sent to her? I mean, a frickin Sleepyhead & a cot?!

I’ve been looking for a thread on these for ages. Her and her husband drive me mad !! . It was a mockery when she was in hospital with ‘meningitis’ still posting on Instagram and positing ads.

Both her and her husband are a pair of thirsty bastards.
Prior to getting pregnant they did this whole trying to conceive fiasco taking ads for pregnacare etc. Acting like they struggled. Got pregnant on first go and I felt it was a piss take towards genuine people who struggle to conceive! And as for him doing ads when she was in hospital with meningitis.... Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That fertility stuff annoyed me too. Not once did she even mention any issues then when she was getting paid to advertise something, it suddenly appeared! I found her quite rude when she was talking about her son's nursery issues too. If you are that concerned, don't send him. You don't work so he doesn't need to go!

Haha I’m so glad I’m not the only one her and that lifewiththeladds Emily are clearly having baby’s too keep the money coming in 😂😂

• Angry
I don’t actually mind her she dose go a lot and is all about #ad #gifted
And I can’t stand lifewiththeladds she goes on all the time and I swear down she buys followers😂 she is so fake

• Haha
I’m surprised there’s no thread about lifewiththeladds 😂would love to see if others find her annoying aswell

Reactions: 1
Megan seems like a nice enough girl however, does she need to post bare belly, bump rubbing, pics & stories EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?! I liked her but I reckon I'll have to unfollow. I can't look at another pic of her staring longingly at her bump.

Omg been waiting for this. I feel like they use hospital trips as content ideas too 🙄

Omg been waiting for this. I feel like they use hospital trips as content ideas too 🙄
It irritated me that when she was first being admitted, they were posting loads of stories, keeping everyone in the loop yet when things obviously settled and they were letting her home, there was massive silence. surely it would have just taken a second to do a quick post, letting concerned followers know all was ok. Happy to post drama though then leave everyone guessing.

It irritated me that when she was first being admitted, they were posting loads of stories, keeping everyone in the loop yet when things obviously settled and they were letting her home, there was massive silence. surely it would have just taken a second to do a quick post, letting concerned followers know all was ok. Happy to post drama though then leave everyone guessing.
Yep!! They love the attention that's why ha. They can't upload enough stories when she's unwell.. And she hashtagged 30 week preemie on a post of hers, which I find highly disrespectful and beggy considering she was still pregnant!

• Wow
Screenshot_20200301-145738_Instagram.jpg
She even tagged her underwear in her hospital bump photo. Said in the caption she only had 2 hours sleep in 40 hours. I would think I would be too anxious and exhausted to even think about advertising. Maybe that's just me 😉

Omg haha! The last thing on my mind if I'd had "2 hours sleep" would be to post on Instagram, let alone advertising too 🤣😴

Don't get me started on her! I did start a thread but it got removed for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ the belly rubbing is doing my head in. And I just don't find them genuine. It's constant advertising.

I'm pregnant (a week ahead of her!) & I'm sick of seeing her pregnancy posts. They announced at two weeks, posted pics of stuff they had bought at about 4 weeks then went on about a fertility journey! Which to me seems a little bit insensitive to people who do actually struggle with fertility as they fell pregnant on the first try!

(Can you tell she irritates me? 😆)

Screenshot_20200301-210219_Instagram.jpg
Why did she have to use this pic to ask about dummy clip recommendations/ beg for a freebie?
Was it to make people think she was back in hospital? Would there be higher engagement?
And when she was in hospital, why did her hubby delete stories of them walking in the hospital corridors after picking up some snacks? No one else was in them so it wasnt a privacy thing. Did it not play up to the dramatic narrative? Why was he even staying overnight with her? She wasnt exactly in active labour, clearly. They've 2 other kids at home. Just seemed a bit OTT. Any hospitals local to me would have sent him home!

Feels good to vent 😂