Life with steve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch life with steve used to be steve vlogs?
i do watch him but the way he is treating sophie is nasty can see why she is spending time with the grandparents. Know that he said that the dogs are overweight maybe if he took them out for a walk that would help.
do feel sorry for the kids they dont really go out much, know money is tight at the moment but even if its just a walk to the local park to kick a ball around.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch life with steve used to be steve vlogs?
i do watch him but the way he is treating sophie is nasty can see why she is spending time with the grandparents. Know that he said that the dogs are overweight maybe if he took them out for a walk that would help.
do feel sorry for the kids they dont really go out much, know money is tight at the moment but even if its just a walk to the local park to kick a ball around.
So Steve is now selling merch for his you tube channel, which I am pretty sure DWP won't be aware of! It is classed as an extra income,as is having a You Tube channel. Time to report! He claims to have depression and anxieties but manages to go out everyday and run a you tube channel! Sad lazy waste of space needs to get to work, he is very capable!!!! Makes me sick:sick::mad:

I can't believe they think a six and half year old staying up until two thirty is normal and they allow it, firstly they are her parents, parent her!
Instead they allow her to stay in bed until mid afternoon then talk to her like a baby when she sits at the table pouting.
She is six and a half years old, my god she should the difference between day and night.
I have always liked this family but I am afraid he is raising a group of work shy, Lazy people.