Life With Malamutes #1 Tortured Cat Filmed In The Garden By The Grown Up Brat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life With Malamutes

Has anyone else seen Life With Malamutes's YouTube Channel? I think that they are cruel. The mother stood and filmed as one of the dogs tormented the cat in their garden amd even bit its tail.

The also have an elderly dog that has severe bone problems and they made it walk through every bedroom of the large bed for content. They also have several dogs around their very young child, unrestrained with no lead.

Here is the video of the poor cat being tormented and bitten.

Reactions: 1
I watched them for years as the elderly dog, Phil, is the sweetest most affectionate animal ever. The reason they have millions of viewers is Philly Bear.
I had to stop watching, she lets (encourages) Teddy to harass Phil & he has a lot of health problems as well as being the centre of the family & so beloved by everyone. Which is why the other dog physically bullies & makes life miserable for Phil. Milo - the gorgeous cat - he hassles full time because he is a fraction of his size & just wants to be left in peace. Most of their fan club thinks it's hilarious. Hint - it's not 🤬

So much has changed since they started but I love Phil & Milo ( the other two dogs range from dull to absolutely controlling alpha behaviour that needs to be trained out of Teddy). She thinks his biting etc is funny, another constant on their channel. So many people write endless comments about how hilarious Teddy vs Milo is. Hell, Teddy even bit grandma in one vlog, this idiot woman still did nothing but laugh.

Reactions: 2