Lewys Ball (@lookingforlewys)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Figured Lewys should get his own thread since both Olivia and Flossie have one.

Does anyone know what part of Scotland he’s from? I never realised he was Scottish til Olivia mentioned it in a tik tok 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad someone has made a thread on him. He comes across as one of the most jarring and nastiest people on youtube. I do not understand how he has any following. I can't even bare 2 mins of him in someone else's videos.
Just an insecure, attention seeking twit

Reactions: 10
I do think he is dragging Flossie and Olivia down (Olivia more so, Flossie doesn't help herself in my opinion). I don't find him relatable, likeable or funny at all. Cant see the appeal.

Reactions: 2
I do think he is dragging Flossie and Olivia down (Olivia more so, Flossie doesn't help herself in my opinion). I don't find him relatable, likeable or funny at all. Cant see the appeal.
He’s a classic mean girl who tries to play it off as sarcasm/banter. The way he treats Millie T makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad everyone agrees. I was worried it was a really unpopular opinion as I was so surprised there wasn't already a thread on him.

I just can’t stand him he is an obnoxious twit who has rubbed off on flossie and Olivia (mostly olivia, flossie doesnt help herself) so much and turn them into the nastiest little mean girls. Lewys definitely left the social climbers because they were all getting sick to death of him so he latched onto Olivia and flossie as they were coming to London. I wonder how different things would’ve been if Lewys hadn’t poisoned them

Reactions: 6
I just can’t stand him he is an obnoxious twit who has rubbed off on flossie and Olivia (mostly olivia, flossie doesnt help herself) so much and turn them into the nastiest little mean girls. Lewys definitely left the social climbers because they were all getting sick to death of him so he latched onto Olivia and flossie as they were coming to London. I wonder how different things would’ve been if Lewys hadn’t poisoned them
Both Jacob and Spencer (from the social climbers) have both mentioned in the past that he's the one they're least close to. That's youtuber talk for "i don't like him." You can see in all the vlogs from all the other social climbers that when they're all together they find him jarring.

Where in the UK do his parents live? Just watched his driving home for Christmas and he travelled six hours?? I presumed they lived somewhere posh down south but I guess it's up north

Where in the UK do his parents live? Just watched his driving home for Christmas and he travelled six hours?? I presumed they lived somewhere posh down south but I guess it's up north
He's Scottish i think

I think they live in Scotland

Reactions: 1
He seems very rude and they pass it as banter and jokes when he’s just a horrible person. Idk if he’s gay or straight or what but he’s certainly single for a reason. He leeches off whoever is the most current at the time. He sucked the social climber dry now these two. He seems very toxic n the type to put them down but claim it’s cause he’s their friend

Reactions: 13
What do we all thing about this Olivia Neil coke drama then guys? Since lewys was the one to post the pic anyway

I’ve always found him really unwatchable. I remember when a lot of youtubers went to Disneyland Paris (Eve, Anastasia, Molly etc) and he was being really annoying in the back of Mollys vlogs. And I think he was being rude to Ana in them too. Seems like he hasn’t changed that much!

Reactions: 7
He is literally 21 and has already graduated uni I think he really needs to get on with his life tbh

Reactions: 4