Leilani Dowding - From Page 3 to Conspiracy Nutter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she end up a conspiracy nut weirdo and so intolerant?

From saying the NHS were trying to kill us, to Prince Andrew’s victims were liars (with crazy ‘Lady’ Victoria Hervey, who’s as bad if not worse), to the Ukrainian President ran away and left his people when he’s been there all along

Is she just stupid? Or does she actually believe the lies she posts?

She is being very vocal in her support of Russel brand and Lawrence Fox. I can't decide if she is being disingenuous or is just extremely thick. Either way the internalize misogyny is strong with that one.

She was saying at the beginning of the Ukraine War that it was fake and there wasn’t really a war at all. And then she went onto saying it was Ukraine’s fault 🤡

I didn’t watch much of the show but seems she fell out with nearly all the women on The Real Housewives of Cheshire bar Leanne I think her name was (who also seemed to have gone down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole too). She was annoying as hell on that and she mentions family not being supportive of her views (isn’t her mum Filipino! How is she going to support a bunch of racists lol) .

She comes across an absolute nightmare and borderline dangerous

Reactions: 1