Leighannsays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, Drastications for creating this thread! I just saw her IG post and was wondering wtf she was talking about. Of course I hope her baby is ok but I'm just going to assume since after posting about a possible issue with her pregnancy, she then linked her most recent vlog, that there's nothing bad going on. She seems nuts since getting pregnant. Like her number one priority is eliciting concern from her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you for starting this thread!! I wondered the same thing. I wish she wouldn’t have left everyone hanging on IG stories just to say she didn’t want to explain things twice. Regardless, hope all is well for her baby!

Reactions: 1
She's posted a story where she's got a mini at home ultra sound. I hope her kid is ok, not like they asked for this. But if it turns out she is making a huge deal of nothing I'm going to be annoyed.

So watched the vlog. So if people don't want to watch it. Baby's anatomy scan was good. But because LA has lupus and has anti SSA antibodies there is a risk of neonatal lupus. There is a small chance bc she has lupus and these antibodies that the baby can have AV block or heart failure so that's why they are checking with the high risk OB every week. Since she is on plaquenil already she's potentially at a lower risk based on some studies. But they are worried bc there is a chance.

Grant was very rational and said that there are way worse things that could happen and that they are very lucky and this is something they can monitor and the risk of something bad happening is lower than the risk of a positive outcome. If the congenital heart block does happen baby may need surgery or pace maker implantation. But I'm glad grant was rational about it. Like they are very lucky and very privileged so they can afford all the ped cardiologist appointments if this happens. Not everyone is in such a good financial position. Still scary and I do understand them being worried.

I know when LA was doing her stimulation cycles her rheumatologist was surprised bc she didn't tell them that she was trying to get pregnant and about issues and risks of the medications. And I just wonder if maybe if she discussed this with her rheumatologist before hand if maybe she would've been aware and not so taken aback by this news. I mean you can't know everything, but when you have a condition like that , I think some people don't realize the risks of pregnancy on those conditions.

Thank you for the summary. I'm not going to watch her video. She has milked this pregnancy for every ounce of sympathy she can get and she is in for a rude awakening once she becomes a mom.
I had a baby last year and the cramps she was describing sounded exactly like what it felt like when my baby kicked. Between the kicking and the stretching there is some pain that is normal. I don't know how many times she can continue to talk about cramps and then in the next breath say 'everything looks great!'

im glad for the summary. her video came up on my recommendeds even though i unsubbed a long time ago. I noticed the click baity title. I came here straight away for the real deal. I am glad it was LA being a drama queen again ...and also that i didnt have to waste my time watching her babble and use E.T. finger handmotions for 20 minutes.

I don't get the whole "the baby requested" x food comments. I hate when people blame eating stuff on the baby. Usualy people blame eating a whole pie on the baby. You are choosing to eat that, the baby has nothing to do with it other than maybe giving you more of an appetite.

And of course leighann would eat a big salad and a baked potato and think that's a crazy lunch. :rolleyes:

She's never been one of my favorites but I don't recall her being this manipulative in the past. She is going to be intolerable once she has the baby...she may even surpass RawBeautyKristi. I almost feel bad for her. You can tell how empty her life is by her behavior. Weren't they checking out strollers when she was like 4 weeks pregnant? She isn't going to have the luxury of time soon. At least once she's a mom she will actually have things to fill her days (not a dig at people who don't have kids. A dig at people who have no hobbies, no volunteer work who choose to do nothing productive). It's really something to have nothing but time for years and not even accidentally develop a skill or hobby. From what I can tell all she does is obsess about herself and wait for Grant to get home.

^ I feel the same way about her. It was just so odd to me that she stopped working months before the wedding "to plan the wedding" and then didn't work after they got married and moved. Either they were planning on kids much earlier and figured it was easier for her not to work, or she legit has no interest in anything else.

As nice as it would be to just not have to work, I'm sure after so many months I would go crazy and need something to do even if it was just book club and yoga classes.

I'm so tired of hearing about her lashes y'all... I can never see the problem with them. They look like normal lashes for goodness sake.

• Heart
I'm so tired of hearing about her lashes y'all... I can never see the problem with them. They look like normal lashes for goodness sake.
This!!! Her lashes look pretty good to me. And wtf she's afraid to use lash serum on her eyelashes but she's willing to do at home lash extensions instead?

Other than Latisse which you probably shouldn't use in pregnancy bc it wasn't studied. And castor oil which is pregnancy category x. I don't think other lash serum have anything in them other than vitamins. But she's still willing to deal with the lash glue and stuff? Like who knows what is in that esp if she gets a kit off of Amazon.

I've got to admit that the photo of Luna on her baby bump was really cute. I still think she's trying to manipulate her viewers but I hope she is a great mom.
I have several friends with Leighann's body shape. They left the hospital looking bathing-suit-ready. You know Leighann is going to be posting pictures of herself in crop tops 2 weeks postpartum complaining about a belly that isn't there.
I'm happy that once that baby is born the attention will shift away from Leighann. It will be interesting to see if she can handle focusing on something other than herself.

I went on her insta. She looks so uncomfortable posing. All of her poses are now side-view only.

I still think Leighann is probably not eating enough. She is clearly uncomfortable with her changing body and anything she does eat, she takes a picture of.* Her "content" is boring. I see the same content on my friends' pages, but I know them so it is more interesting. I don't know how much she gets paid from instagram and youtube, but probably not much because she doesn't do sponsorships or have many subscribers. I think she doesnt work because she is quite traditional. She wants to be a housewife like her mom and she seems like one of those evangelical mega church dogmatically religious nut jobs.

*Edit: we also never actually see her eating anything, only the before photo. She probably has one bite and gives the rest to Grant.

This!!! Her lashes look pretty good to me. And wtf she's afraid to use lash serum on her eyelashes but she's willing to do at home lash extensions instead?

Other than Latisse which you probably shouldn't use in pregnancy bc it wasn't studied. And castor oil which is pregnancy category x. I don't think other lash serum have anything in them other than vitamins. But she's still willing to deal with the lash glue and stuff? Like who knows what is in that esp if she gets a kit off of Amazon.
Yes. There are plenty of terrible things to say about Leighann but her eyelashes are not one of them.

Last edited:
I can't tell if she's trolling us or she's actually lost it. Her insta story "if I'm listening to something with headphones can the baby hear it?"

She's not even far enough for the baby to start responding to sounds from outside. That seems to happen at 25 week (but it sounded like baby's can start hearing about 20 weeks), but even sounds from outside are muffled bc of all the fluid and tissue.

Also that aside, how would the baby even hear the sound if it is in her ears? Sure sound leaks out of headphones but if the sound is attenuated in the uterus how the heck could the baby hear that?

• Haha
Also maybe I'm just grumpy all the time now , but her comment in the vlog bugged me . "We won't be able to be at the hospital when Mary's baby is born due to the rules" . Like I get her family is close but why do people always treat the birth of a baby like some sort of event to be watched? Like if you get your gallbladder out everyone doesnt show up and sit in the waiting room. I get it is exciting but it is also a big medical procedure I wouldn't want everyone and their friends to show up when I'm going through something difficult liek that and exhausted and feeling bad. Like give people some space.

I completely stopped watching her videos. I used to be on guru gossip but since the site mysteriously went down, I have been somehow banned (anyone else??) even though I have done nothing there except write about Leighann. I dont know what is going on with that website, but tattle seems more reliable for now. I have also stopped watching or caring about Leighann completely. She got too boring to make fun of at this point.