leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leesutherland5, big Scottish lad. Known for going live and pretending to be the police or a lawyers. Buys and sells cars on tiktok as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am a man πŸ‘¨

The steak sausage!

Hes been away to Manchester today buying a β€˜good gypsy caravan’ .. would it be weird if a screen recorded his snapchat story? Would he notice? 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I was reading about his court appearances. He admits he's obsessed with them πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh sorry hes taking the caravan to Manchester for a couple of nights, and its for sale if anyones interested 🀣

• Wow
  • Haha
He does put on quite a show πŸ•Ί

Β£300 and its yours @BigMavis πŸ˜…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have a question or Ay huv ah quishton.
Is his accent a regional thing or just him?

• Haha
I have a question or Ay huv ah quishton.
Is his accent a regional thing or just him?
Kinda, but it's also big simple bastard language πŸ˜‚

See the other night when he went to hospital baffled why he wasn't well but he had tested positive for covid a couple of days before then he said it was maybe because he drank too much Pepsi πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Monklands sent him away he was on the way to an out of hours & popped a tyre. He was running about the road screaming at cars to get out they way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I need him to sing the caravan song 🀣🀣🀣

Monklands sent him away he was on the way to an out of hours & popped a tyre. He was running about the road screaming at cars to get out they way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That was hilar! Up monklands with covid as he drank too much Pepsi then lying on the m80 swearing at a wheel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.