Lee Sutherland #2 Big fat Lee with the fake law degree, we pray the judge stops him from walking free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon he's doing this to make himself appear unwell, possibly knowing police and SW are watching? Like an insanity plea or something 🤔
I don't know anymore but I find it strange doings when he's performing a one person duologue in mirrors. "I don't have the funds to become a barrister hehe" looks a bit mad girls 🤪
---
JUST TAKE HIS LICENSE! PLEASE 🙏
No this is genuinely what he’s like

Reactions: 2
He put a video up after Sturgeon got arrested saying she's corrupt, a paid lier and she stole the covid money........for once I agree with him :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's he babbling on about with the letter he posted. I cant understand what he's saying. Something about a constables oath of office 35k & he'll have their jobs

• Haha
Anyone else missing Lee? He's gone awol again. Last week he was saying he's wanting to leave life behind and seemed suicidal. Hope he hasn't done anything .

He put a video up after Sturgeon got arrested saying she's corrupt, a paid lier and she stole the covid money........for once I agree with him :eek:
I mean he’s right on those points but that’s not what she’s been arrested for 😂😂
---
Anyone else missing Lee? He's gone awol again. Last week he was saying he's wanting to leave life behind and seemed suicidal. Hope he hasn't done anything .
Probably faked his own death again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's he babbling on about with the letter he posted. I cant understand what he's saying. Something about a constables oath of office 35k & he'll have their jobs
"Ar ye acting on yer OAF as a constable?" his favourite question. My favourite is when he is says "CRINimal law" especially when he's on a live with a non Scottish person. You can see their mind boggling. 🤣

I can't! He creeps me right out. There's a real oddness, he's so vacant but has a piercing stare.
I don't like what I can't understand.
When he starts mouth clicking and licking his big rubbery lips...I think about him licking blood off a knife. He put those images in my mind.

Back in Manchester again and of COURSE he’s in the gay village, even during the day
Also I’m 99% sure he was in a gay sex shop on the video of him wearing that latex hat

The numpty on a live just now under the name Jamie Wishart?? 🙈 Disturbing as ever wearing a police uniform….

Reactions: 2
Is the tiktok Bens put up about a car crash anything to do with Lee? Might no be Lee but I’m Just curious as it’s on the bottom ‘ there’s a defence for every offence’ . I canny find the man arrested’s name anywhere though all it’s saying on sky news etc is a 29 year old driver of a titanium Ford Mondeo.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is the tiktok Bens put up about a car crash anything to do with Lee? Might no be Lee but I’m Just curious as it’s on the bottom ‘ there’s a defence for every offence’ . I canny find the man arrested’s name anywhere though all it’s saying on sky news etc is a 29 year old driver of a titanium Ford Mondeo.
I asked Ben and she thinks it could be him. The details match up and apparently Ryan went in his Live and asked about it and Lee's face was a picture then he blocked him.

Would explain his weird name change and tit recently. I really hope it's no true cos we've all been saying he's gonna kill somebody with his driving and behaviour for bleeping months now. duck all has been done by the courts though and the fact he's been allowed to continue driving is not just negligent, it's literally killed an old woman and ruined a kid's life, if it is him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I asked Ben and she thinks it could be him. The details match up and apparently Ryan went in his Live and asked about it and Lee's face was a picture then he blocked him.

Would explain his weird name change and tit recently. I really hope it's no true cos we've all been saying he's gonna kill somebody with his driving and behaviour for bleeping months now. duck all has been done by the courts though and the fact he's been allowed to continue driving is not just negligent, it's literally killed an old woman and ruined a kid's life, if it is him.
He drives like a maniac , it makes me feel sick watching his driving lives the speed he drives at. I suppose we’ll just need to wait until it goes to trial to find out if it’s been him. What a shame for the woman who died & the wee boy, that wean will be traumatised.

Reactions: 5
I just checked Lees ages was given as 29 in a newspaper report in Feb.

On the comments of the Lanarkshire police facebook there are folk saying that the incident was filmed, due to a tiktokker being involved.
IMG_3213.jpeg

IMG_3214.jpeg

• Sad
My god if this is in anyway true I don't have the words, he's making tiktoks about cars.

Reactions: 5
There is a witness appeal and I noticed someone questioned if it was Lee 2 days ago. No replies yet though.

LS1.PNG

ls2.PNG

Reactions: 4
He's not posted since 'a man' was arrested and charged for the incident that resulted in a poor woman dying.

I'm thinking it could be him.