Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was the redhead at first 😮
In hindsight, her rush to compete and the alarming physique she presented on stage serve as a cautionary tale to any up and coming figure competitors. The post show mental struggles, the disastrous relationship with food and the lack of direction of her personal brand and goals.
Slow and steady wins the race, folks.

Oh bless her. She has taken the vid of her singing down. I have a feeling she is suddenly going to be rethinking her intuitive eating approach. I guess that must only work when you have a real consistent handle on your lifestyle. I certainly couldn’t use it as I would convince myself that eating a packet of biscuits is ok because I was intuitively wanting them!!

I prefer her with the curves as it softens her face and she has good boobs…but I don’t think she is going to be happy. I just hope she doesn’t swing back to disordered eating again

Attachments

She looks a lot bigger in her videos than her photos. She's definitely filtering her photos

Reactions: 3
I'm bored of this pre period fluff she is going on about. 1000s of women suffer with hormones and get up each day to work and look after families.

Thankfully she stays in and annoys her bf meaning there is no chance of her ending up in our workplaces

Reactions: 2