Leanne chapman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind her but is she seriously going to do the same thing on holiday every day for two weeks?

Reactions: 1
Typical Instagram stories boomerangs of her posing bobbing her head side to side. And I see she’s been signed to a PR agency now. Imagine having “influencer” in your insta bio, you have to have a pretty high opinion of yourself.

Reactions: 1
Typical Instagram stories boomerangs of her posing bobbing her head side to side. And I see she’s been signed to a PR agency now. Imagine having “influencer” in your insta bio, you have to have a pretty high opinion of yourself.
what does her partner do anybody know? They seem to do ok money wise she doesn’t work

what does her partner do anybody know? They seem to do ok money wise she doesn’t work
yeah this interests me too, mainly because im just nosy but they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle with 2 young kids. She must be making some money from TikTok too now she's signed to management.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she wants to be on her phone so much while on holiday?
Cos they’ve literally sat round the pool for 2 weeks every day she probably bored 🤣🤣 I went away with my 16month old and I didn’t even get to sit down like she has don’t know how she’s managed to 🤣

yeah this interests me too, mainly because im just nosy but they seem to have a pretty comfortable lifestyle with 2 young kids. She must be making some money from TikTok too now she's signed to management.
yeah I reckon she is but her husband must have a good job! I’m like tou nosey haha

More boomerangs on her insta story of her legs in front of the pool and “I’m going to miss this view”… and the view is just of the pool in front of her?? Like not even a view of the sea or some palm trees or anything like that just literally the view from the exact same lounger she’s sat in for 2 weeks straight.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what her new video is about and being in hospital
Seems a bit like clickbait like those people who check in at the hospital on Facebook for the “u ok hun? PM me” comments.
Could she be pregnant? Was she drinking on her hol did anyone notice?

Reactions: 4
Seems a bit like clickbait like those people who check in at the hospital on Facebook for the “u ok hun? PM me” comments.
Could she be pregnant? Was she drinking on her hol did anyone notice?
God I hate those hospital check ins 😂

I was thinking pregnancy, wonder if somethings happened she looks quite sad.

Really sad if something’s happened to her such as having a miscarriage on holiday, which is what she seems to be hinting at, but just so annoying to be using it for teaser content like that. Like either it’s private, or you’re ready and want to talk about it openly to “help” other people (as she claims she will). But this in betweeny, showing hospital appointments, showing bunches of flowers and chocs and cards that say “thinking of you” but then saying you’re not ready to tell what’s happened. Just for content and engagement.

Reactions: 5
Really sad if something’s happened to her such as having a miscarriage on holiday, which is what she seems to be hinting at, but just so annoying to be using it for teaser content like that. Like either it’s private, or you’re ready and want to talk about it openly to “help” other people (as she claims she will). But this in betweeny, showing hospital appointments, showing bunches of flowers and chocs and cards that say “thinking of you” but then saying you’re not ready to tell what’s happened. Just for content and engagement.
Agree, like if your not ready to talk about it just don’t mention it and upload videos with hospital clips in ect. It does seem like a miscarriage and irs very sad, maybe just keep it off social you don’t even need to mention it & nobody would’ve said anything

Reminds me of on the Sevda.Ela thread, she had been moaning that she got negative comments when she “shared” that her Nan had died. A single video saying how upset you are and how you are taking some time away from TikTok to be with your family would be sharing how you felt after your nan died.
But she was lying on the bed in her nan’s house staring into the camera for a tiktok, sharing her home and possessions online, sitting on the floor of her bedroom, miming to sad songs with her ring light set up. That’s using your nan’s death for attention. [paraphrased and pasted from sevda.ela thread]
So we shall see how long Leanne continues to draw this out for content- videos of flowers and cards and hospitals saying “I’ll talk about it when I’m ready guys, thank you for all the lovely supportive comments”. Everything is content to these people.

Reactions: 5