Leanne chapman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her car seat ads? Comments taken off on Tiktok now 🙄 still some comments on Insta where someone has pointed out that the car seat isn't even suitable for her son

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her car seat ads? Comments taken off on Tiktok now 🙄 still some comments on Insta where someone has pointed out that the car seat isn't even suitable for her son
She said the car seat was for up to 12 years old but I was like hmm

Reactions: 1
The car seat is up to 12 years.. proving you use it correctly. her wee boys headrest needs to be above his head with space

Anyone know why she’s banned from tiktok? She just post on Instagram at the moment and says she’s banned on TT but trying to get it back. She’s just done an ask me anything and one of the questions was “is eating ass something you like?” 😵💫🤪🤣 Like why would you choose that question to answer and share. Another one was “what’s your opinion on gypsies” 😳🫠 She said she doesn’t have an opinion and she’s known some lovely gypsies before!

Anyone know why she’s banned from tiktok? She just post on Instagram at the moment and says she’s banned on TT but trying to get it back. She’s just done an ask me anything and one of the questions was “is eating ass something you like?” 😵💫🤪🤣 Like why would you choose that question to answer and share. Another one was “what’s your opinion on gypsies” 😳🫠 She said she doesn’t have an opinion and she’s known some lovely gypsies before!
Shes not banned from tiktok shes banned from going live as her little boy flashed his bum too the camera🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she for real, here she is on this video looking like this saying “I’ve got a LOT of extra timber on me” and she’s doing a crash diet of meat, veg and eggs- no carbs, no pasta, rice, bread etc for three weeks leading up to get holiday to get “bikini ready” 🙄

Attachments

Is she for real, here she is on this video looking like this saying “I’ve got a LOT of extra timber on me” and she’s doing a crash diet of meat, veg and eggs- no carbs, no pasta, rice, bread etc for three weeks leading up to get holiday to get “bikini ready” 🙄
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her body wtf she's got a lovely figure, how dangerous when she's got young followers

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see her holiday vlogs of sitting round the pool for two weeks. I’m on tenterhooks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The little boy will miss out on his first week back to school 😔 think it's cruel when parents do that

• Sad
Reactions: 3