Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeordieLass

I was thinking about this as I watched Tati’s video. The YouTubers of ten yr ago would cringe at these self entitled idiots!
couldn't agree more, watched tati last night, think what shes done is ridiculous but you can see she's scared for her life

Reactions: 1

CoconotLoco

I’m glad she back been enjoying her video and no fuss make up tutorials, the beauty community is over saturated and tainted by drama so it’s lovely too see her return.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Wow I forgot about her! She was one of the first ever “youtubers” I ever watched - I can’t believe her son is in his 20s now! I remember being so happy for her when she became successful as she seems like a genuine and humble person. Sad to hear she went through such a shit time afterwards.

Snooboo14

Oh my God, I didn't realise Lauren was back on YT

I had a book about makeup she released when I was about 15😅
Ive got the book too, yea she’s back not much content as she works full time and struggles to find time to record, but she hasn’t changed a bit it’s so lovely

CrazyCatLady101

I'm on the fence. I loved her years ago but the underwear videos are a bit much. Great she's confident to do it but it's just off. Does her husband have kids too?

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Who are ‘the twins’? Are they Martin’s daughters.

I quite like watching her but I wish she’d list where clothing items come from in her Facebook posts.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Ahh I had to unfollow her a few months ago as she was becoming to repetitious with the ootd's then when she started popping up in her underwear i thought oh my lord whats she doing and she sometimes rambles on & on 😳 🤣

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I do love her but I also don't know if all of that is very true. its not so long ago she was posting about al her weight loss, the really grand house she was in and her paintings she was doing. yeah, its shit a company done that to her but I don't think that is the full truth and that shes starting out again really x
What do you think could be the possible truth? I didn’t see the updates about her weight loss and the grand house stuff :).