Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Userom

VIP Member
One of her mates, Vicky has posted stories of them singing happy birthday and thereโ€™s no filter on it, you canโ€™t see her close up but you can see she looks very different to the stories she is posting with all the filters on, stupid thing is, she really doesnโ€™t look that bad, I canโ€™t stand her but I do think itโ€™s really sad she canโ€™t post pics or videos without filtering the living daylights out of them :/ her kid isnโ€™t going to recognise her mum from photos as she looks like a totally different person!
I went and had a nosey โ€ฆ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Loool just thought this up ๐Ÿ˜„ x

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me:
Twelve tubs of pringles
Eleven Mr Kipling
Ten sweetcorns cooking
Nine chavs a posing
Eight women dancing
Seven people pouting
Six chocolate fingers
Five prawn rings
Four filtered pics
Three crap hats
Two small brain cells
And a Chaz watching the football.

Back later tonight ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I thought she was trying to look like David Bowie..I then realised it's the shadow on her face ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Resizer_16338243100960.jpg

Resizer_16338242793260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Well spotted, can clearly see the lines ... this needs to be forwarded to SS ... there are quite a few children present ... fucking disgusting behaviour!! :mad::mad:
Its cocktail sticks๐Ÿ˜‚

I may of accidentally reported someones post with my fat fingers, sorry ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Krm2011

VIP Member
"Shall I do a q&a mummy's?" She's quite confident for a thick twat isn't she ๐Ÿคฃ

I have a daughter who is 2 week younger than La'Redoute and the last thing I would do is take any advice from her. My daughter would end up glazed like a Krispy Kreme, buried under a 13.5 quilt and sedated so she slept 23.5 hours a day..I'm all good for parenting tips thanks Lozza hun ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
What THE FUCK is that hair?! I know heโ€™s going for the Beckham โ€˜99 hairband look but has someone the guts to tell him heโ€™s not got the bone structure to match? He looks dead behind the eyes and like a pensioner in a nursing home whose grandchild has come to visit.

Even Murat is copying the style ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16333065827960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hootero

Chatty Member
What THE FUCK is that hair?! I know heโ€™s going for the Beckham โ€˜99 hairband look but has someone the guts to tell him heโ€™s not got the bone structure to match? He looks dead behind the eyes and like a pensioner in a nursing home whose grandchild has come to visit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Arsov Cooper

I'm just over here from the Jack Monroe thread. Apologies if this has come up before, but I don't think Lauren Googled 'Larose' before choosing that name.

I did.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Looks like Loz has had that birthday hat for a long time ๐Ÿ˜„ x.
It goes very well with the skirt ๐Ÿ˜„..

Resizer_16321395459541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
4SdQkARy6ZVfs8MzIHs_c9FQht2oOtCsN8WrgvZjya4.jpg

He looks more like this guy that tried to look like Grealish ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
My description of her birthday;
- had to organise her own โ€˜surpriseโ€™ party
- had to pay for said party
- man-child boyfriend canโ€™t even be arsed to talk to her at party (too busy with football) let alone post a gushing tribute on IG to his ๐ŸŒ
- spends best part of day re-posting birthday messages (multiple posts from same people as well as car valeting place to make it seem like sheโ€™s more popular than she is)
- hasnโ€™t had any public acknowledgement or messages from anyone even close to famous/relevant even though sheโ€™s โ€˜been in industry for yearsโ€™
- spends her party face fucking her phone whilst her โ€˜friendsโ€™ are ignoring her (until she forces them to perform for the 100th time)
- friends seem to be bored and hungry as they darenโ€™t reach in for the last party ring
- all her photo memories will look nothing like her

Gosh I hope I get an invite next year ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow