Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hcjk

I know it doesn't look natural. I like her Reels and seeing what's in the shops but the smiles just seem fake to me.

Reactions: 3

Extrafine

VIP Member
Yeah no chance those are real people following. She’s a bore and like above said, I’d forgotten she existed 😂

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Shes written a book about doing laundry.... who on earth is buying these books....why do we need books to tell us how to do our laundry....absolutely ridiculous.
I just hope there’s not an audiobook with Laura narrating… can you imagine. I suppose it would be good for insomniacs. Best not to listen while driving though.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Why is this woman filming today at homesense?! Don’t these people know they have contributed to the latest lockdown. Stay home it’s not difficult
She’s another one... because she’s boring as fuck, got no other content if she can’t go shopping and film it her world comes to an end. She’s probably a super spreader but will never get the virus herself. As you quite rightly say, it’s down to fools like her out all the time for no good reason that we’re in the mess we’re in 😡

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Glad it’s not just me! I’ve unfollowed. She used to be quite good, but now she comes across desperate for the money, every other post and story is an #ad. It’s so boring, and her monotone delivery grates on me.

• Haha

Anonamouse

Anyone else find it cringe when she starts her stories smiling? I know it's so petty 😂 but I just imagine her sitting there waiting until the camera starts recording! Just seems awkward to me? Maybe I'm just miserable idk 🤣
That's proper made me laugh watching those stories 🤣🤣 I think it's more she just likes her own reflection, the smile is always so fake though whether it's a story or a reel. Always looks like it's through gritted teeth 😬

• Haha

Pinchers

Chatty Member
What is she on about? Support ads as it’s paying for her content? No one asked you to go to Aldi and show all the shit love. I can do that myself 🙄 give that woman a medal for looking around the shops

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
Unfollowed also.
Sick of all the ads, the patronising attitude and she began to grate on me.
Only do many times you can walk around the shops and film what's for sale.

Last straw for me was the gifted steamer for the floor

Reactions: 2

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Yeah. I think we’re all in agreement. It’s just that this thread’s quiet because she’s so bloody boring! 😂

• Haha

Pinchers

Chatty Member
My god she is sooooooo boring. How on earth does she gain her followers? Must be buying them from the same place as hinch. Her content is 0

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
So I never followed Laura or seen much about her but one of her videos randomly came up on a search suggestion page. She instantly just looks really false! I watched a couple more of her reels and she is so patronising 😳
Her voice is horrendous 🙄🔫

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Unfollowed also.
Sick of all the ads, the patronising attitude and she began to grate on me.
Only do many times you can walk around the shops and film what's for sale.

Last straw for me was the gifted steamer for the floor
Exactly! She really irritates me - and I can’t even bring myself to mention the ‘m’ word... don’t get me started, you’d think she’d invented the bloody thing. She practically wets her knickers every time someone mentions it, and did you see when she spat the dummy for not getting credit for naming it??? Lol.

They all get the same bloody gifted stuff as well, so it gets so boring as every story you see features the same shite floor steamer, pan set, hoover, or whatever product it is this week. If brands had anything about them surely they’d phase the roll out of these things so we don’t get sick of seeing them everywhere. I’ve vowed never to buy a Swan product as I’m sick to back teeth of all these no marks shoving them down our throats with their discount codes, when they got them for free.

Ive not been following this lady for long but according to her highlights she was doing a big reno. What happened to her front room with the huge fireplace? It never seems to feature on her grid? I'm just nosey 👀
She's not shown it for ages or mentioned it. Maybe it'll be a big review when she has time between her ads. Noticed it was mascara today 🙄