Laurab_mua #2 No laura unless she brings Ash. Will do anything for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t look like a huge crowd. Once she has expenses paid I doubt there will be too much leftover. Such a load of bullshit with the “full heart” nonsense. She’s the greatest patronizer going

Reactions: 5
Didn’t look like a huge crowd. Once she has expenses paid I doubt there will be too much leftover. Such a load of bullshit with the “full heart” nonsense. She’s the greatest patronizer going
But what were the expenses? There was no Insurance because of the wavier that said everything was at your own risk.... Surly she didn't pay for that? Femfeulz sponsored the drink. The creel sponsored the refreshments. The green way is actually free and sure the raffle prizes were all gifted to her .....But the take away is that it's a "Wholesome day" what a stupid expression and Ash the bodyguard is amazing.....give me strength

Reactions: 3
€1,700 donated to Daisy Lodge....wonder how much donated to Lauras Hair extension fund?
Didn't look like a of people. I've heard of cake sales raising as much.....Maybe that will be her next venture!

Reactions: 4
Good lord she's doing Cooking demo's now for Mayo Day. Seriously could they not get Sarah Butler or maybe a Chef ? Sure I cook everyday to, who wants to come watch Me?

Reactions: 2
She has a bit on her stories. Can't wait to see how much Daisy lodge get.
Love the way Niamh Ryan pulled out. And no mention on Ella And Jo site.
Really??? Trouble in the camp 🏕
---
Good lord she's doing Cooking demo's now for Mayo Day. Seriously could they not get Sarah Butler or maybe a Chef ? Sure I cook everyday to, who wants to come watch Me?
Screech? Nooooo! Another fraudster and absolute dose.

Reactions: 1
Shouldn’t those be marked as Ads for Kash & Enchant. The faux excitement and enthusiasm for the cheaply made body suit was embarrassing.

Reactions: 4