Laura Anderson #4 Buddie ignored, Gary got bored & the way she holds Bonnie needs to be explored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @trishirishinuk on the winning thread title 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Thread Recap;

Baby Bonnie has finally arrived ( September )
Which makes you wonder what THAT Christmas post was all about !

Laura is still very much obsessed with herself
Laura aka Don’t question our relationship but also look at us holding hands.
It seems Laura is very much living in Laura’s world and was truly underprepared.

Last thread there was a user posting things on Instagram and Twitter but I believe the majority wish to ignore this person.
Some believe they are just a fan obsessed with Gary

Please feel free to recap

Last thread can be found here:
https://tattle.life/threads/laura-a...thes-all-day-dating-has-beens-from-y2k.40820/

Reactions: 12
She didn't need to wear what she wore for that post anyway, it was irrelevant, could be worn anything, even baggy pyjamas, it was 100% an excuse to show her body off. The out for lunch picture I'm going to guess she got all made up to go and get a picture in a coffee shop. There was no lunch, just an Instagram opportunity. She's trying to give off hot Mum vibes but we can all see she's not coping at all. Anyone who fucks off their animals after having a child rile me up anyway. That poor pup was her companion all through pregnancy. Just cruel.

Reactions: 29
I’m new around Laura’s thread… what was the Christmas post?
When she announced her pregnancy, I believe there was a photo of her holding her belly in front of a Christmas tree, but based on the timeline she must have only been maybe 3/4 weeks at that point. Just makes her look a bit OTT and pathetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She didn't need to wear what she wore for that post anyway, it was irrelevant, could be worn anything, even baggy pyjamas, it was 100% an excuse to show her body off. The out for lunch picture I'm going to guess she got all made up to go and get a picture in a coffee shop. There was no lunch, just an Instagram opportunity. She's trying to give off hot Mum vibes but we can all see she's not coping at all. Anyone who fucks off their animals after having a child rile me up anyway. That poor pup was her companion all through pregnancy. Just cruel.
Same, my heart breaks for Buddy, she's utter scum

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why on earth are so called “celebrities” praising her?!!! I think that post is really damaging and unrealistic. Can’t quite believe she did it, she‘s bleeping nuts

Reactions: 18
The "udders" comment is very charlotte Dawson. I can see her being a similar type of parent. Phone constantly in the kid's face, no clue at all about parenting, no set sleep time, feed it shite all day, call the kid her "best mate"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she announced her pregnancy, I believe there was a photo of her holding her belly in front of a Christmas tree, but based on the timeline she must have only been maybe 3/4 weeks at that point. Just makes her look a bit OTT and pathetic 🤣
With it very stuck out. Amusingly she looked more pregnant there than in the pic two weeks after both

Reactions: 10
When you think about it it’s kind of sad really. She’s obviously that insecure in her life that she’s had to do that. Shows you where her priorities are though.

When they can't get the baby to stop crying....is she breastfeeding other folks kids or something 😂. Put down the phone and walk your dog you moron.

Reactions: 14
I really bleeping hate that reel she’s put up. Is Laura the first woman to breastfeed? You’d think so!

Reactions: 13
Urgh what a knob! Everything she does it seems is for Instagram. Can dress up and do a story but not take her dog out. Selfish woman.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t it mean they as in the other person caring for the baby, usually the father but not in this case 😆

Reactions: 3
What the …. The last pic on story’s.. she just cannot stop the constant attention seeking!
She’s ridiculous!

That last story she looks like a mannequin! Where is the maternal love? She isn’t even looking at Bonnie! I feel so sad for that baby, she is clearly just a prop in Laura’s insta life. Someone needs to give her head a serious wobble.

Reactions: 15
I don’t really get the music. Is she saying she’s feeding so much she’s a zombie?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.