Last 3 things you bought #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth Meads book
2 new sweaters
I had a voucher from doing surveys & refund credit so had a Mcdonalds as a treat only cost 14p :D and got lucky with a few prizes from the Monopoly event

Reactions: 1
Kinder bars
Bananas
Bread

making kinder tray bakes tonight but just had a thought, are they safe to eat now after the salmonella outbreak?!

Cone of shame for the kitten … I was shocked the vets charged me £8 for this because the little sod keeps removing the wee romper suit they put him in to protect his stitches.

Cat/kitten collars

Cat toys … because I feel bad that he went in for the snip and came out with half his side stitched up. It’s complicated 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Cone of shame for the kitten … I was shocked the vets charged me £8 for this because the little sod keeps removing the wee romper suit they put him in to protect his stitches.

Cat/kitten collars

Cat toys … because I feel bad that he went in for the snip and came out with half his side stitched up. It’s complicated 🙄
Aww I hope he's OK, bless him ❤💕

A very lacklustre Luke warm cheese toastie in a cafe
A lukewarm baked potato with tuna
2 hot drinks in cafe

Cat/kitten collars

Awh what's the cats name? 💝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.