Last 3 things you bought #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tickets for christmas ice skating
Birthday cake for mother in law
£89 worth of cocktails 🍹 (just recovered and checked my account from sat night)

Reactions: 2
our next who gives a crap toilet roll order
toastie loaf
sweet baby rays bbq sauce, had some with last weeks food shop it's just like McDonalds!, So I asked my Neighbour to add some to her shop for me lol

Reactions: 1
our next who gives a crap toilet roll order
toastie loaf
sweet baby rays bbq sauce, had some with last weeks food shop it's just like McDonalds!, So I asked my Neighbour to add some to her shop for me lol
I tried Who gives a crap and found it really, well crap! Finger through paper and getting crappy fingers crap! And it's so so expensive.

Reactions: 1
I tried Who gives a crap and found it really, well crap! Finger through paper and getting crappy fingers crap! And it's so so expensive.
oh thats not good, we've never had that problem always found it really strong even their cheaper option. It is really expensive though it's £1 a roll the ones I got Today. I use quite abit at a time though( prob more than I need) and a roll lasts just me a Week, Mum it lasts even longer.

Two theatre tickets to see mamma mia (again. I am old. I like what I like!
Two tickets for more ice skating.. somerset house this time
Hotel room at the waldorf
All of the above for my birthday 🎂

Reactions: 3
a Christmas cross stitch of Santa, Elves, Reindeer making a human pyramid
The Island book for kindle
2 front row tickets for the SCD Professionals tour

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.