Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have R&H been together? Feels like longer than 3 months, not that I believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Regardless, she has no control over how he chooses to live his life when he's got the kids, same as he has no control over hers.

I want to know how she knows what number on the list/time for surgery is? Normally you don't find out till you get there at 7am. Then it's literally just a waiting game till your names called. Take a good book/tablet like everyone else and get your dad to look after the kids.

Reactions: 5
duck me that was a long repetitive read! 🫠
Is it safe to come back yet or do I need to take another seat to continue watching the MatthewJ show unfold 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a situation like this on another thread and everyone just pressed ignore on the poster and they got tired. It’s 100% one of Lacey’s tiktok pals that she’s probably paid to go to Guildford on the weekend.

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it’s on repeat and not addressing some of what’s said & blasting others for judging Lacey on Lacey’s thread it’s boring. Make a rave thread and move it onto there.

noticed church and Jesus isn’t a priority anymore
---
And yes, this thread is the only thread that user has commented on apart from the hunch thread which every new person seems to jump on 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had a situation like this on another thread and everyone just pressed ignore on the poster and they got tired. It’s 100% one of Lacey’s tiktok pals that she’s probably paid to go to Guildford on the weekend.

yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it’s on repeat and not addressing some of what’s said & blasting others for judging Lacey on Lacey’s thread it’s boring. Make a rave thread and move it onto there.

noticed church and Jesus isn’t a priority anymore
---
And yes, this thread is the only thread that user has commented on apart from the hunch thread which every new person seems to jump on 🤪
Agree, everyone click ignore poster. Let them rim lacy quietly 🙏

• Heart
How long have R&H been together? Feels like longer than 3 months, not that I believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Regardless, she has no control over how he chooses to live his life when he's got the kids, same as he has no control over hers.

I want to know how she knows what number on the list/time for surgery is? Normally you don't find out till you get there at 7am. Then it's literally just a waiting game till your names called. Take a good book/tablet like everyone else and get your dad to look after the kids.
No idea how long they been together but agree it's not Upto her what Rhys does! Even if they agreed (which I can't see them doing that) he's entitled to do whatever!

Everytime I've had surgery I've been told to be there for 7.30am when I've arrived they have given me an indication when I will be going down to theatre but it's not a guarantee as they have to prioritise any emergencies that come in! I've been sat there 8hours before when I was told I was 2nd on them list! Some dont like anyone waiting with you (can drop off but then go).

Reactions: 3
They got together the end of December he said. Bad form to get your son to lie about meeting her. Lacy could not WAIT to tell TikTok about it though 😂 she’s deleted the video about Rhys not taking all 4 children to Thorpe park. Who in their right mind takes 1 year old twins, a 4 year old with additional needs along with an 8 year old who wants to go on all the rides by himself to a theme park. It doesn’t happen.

Reactions: 6
They’re both gone so I reckon it’s bullshit! I don’t think Rhys would give a flying duck what Lacy says and thinks, so to pay the child to keep it a secret sounds a bit off to me! I call BS

Regardless of whether or not he is pulling his weight, I do feel sorry for him having some one constantly slate him all over social media 24/7 must really affect his mental health and Hannah’s.

My partners ex was a bit like Lacy 11years in and it’s gotten slightly better as the kids are older and we don’t need to communicate with her thank god. We did have to take a step back for a few years at was effecting his mental health and effecting us and our children. We’d feel physically sick when we’d see her name pop up on our phones we had to get our home red flagged on the system and his children with her were also being effected so it was best for everyone to stop contact. I can see Lacy doing the same and not stopping until she decides she wants to.

My partners ex was a bit like Lacy 11years in and it’s gotten slightly better as the kids are older and we don’t need to communicate with her thank god. We did have to take a step back for a few years at was effecting his mental health and effecting us and our children. We’d feel physically sick when we’d see her name pop up on our phones we had to get our home red flagged on the system and his children with her were also being effected so it was best for everyone to stop contact. I can see Lacy doing the same and not stopping until she decides she wants to.
that sounds awful 😢

that sounds awful 😢
He was going through exactly what Rhys is going through with Lacy. We had Facebook posts done about us photos too. My children were called names my oldest who’s not my partners still does get called names it’s toxic. I don’t blame Rhys for taking a step back at all and doing the hours/days that were agreed by them both.

• Sad
So ryhs isn't allowed to let his child around his girlfriend while he's there but lacy left him with strangers in a different country while she jumped out a plane 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was in an abusive marriage years ago and I wasn’t putting the other woman down the way lacy has,I was actually worried for the other woman/women and hoped to go he didn’t do what he did to me to them,the way she is acting doesn’t scream victim of abuse to me at all,I wasn’t expecting him to help me after we split and I was very glad when he didn’t turn up to the birth of our child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was in an abusive marriage years ago and I wasn’t putting the other woman down the way lacy has,I was actually worried for the other woman/women and hoped to go he didn’t do what he did to me to them,the way she is acting doesn’t scream victim of abuse to me at all,I wasn’t expecting him to help me after we split and I was very glad when he didn’t turn up to the birth of our child.
Exactly this the “other” woman is now one of my best friends 🥰 the man has forgiveness from us both but only because we know who he is and he admits everything hes done. Lacy would never, she will never see that she is the problem or admit to the wrong doings.

Reactions: 1
She stopped him from seeing the kids for whatever reason was going through her head that day, now he’s allowed to see them because she said so he doesn’t see them enough? What was the reason in the first place Lacy or was it Just a load of tit and actually just you trying to control him as the kids is the only thing you can use against him now

I was posting on here all the way through her live so unless Lacy is a magician and can talk on live without typing on her phone whilst staring into the screen talking to her viewers.. once again I'm sorry to inform you I'm not lacy and just because I don't agree with you all.. still doesn't mean I'm her 🙄
---

are you dull or did you not see me writing on here whilst she was on live.. talking to her screen talking to the viewers not typing into a phone once? or is she a magician now? just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm lacy. it means I'm not brainwashed and can see through an ACTUAL narcissist because I've educated myself and haven't jumped on the bandwagon
Can we stop using the term ‘dull’ it’s got negative connotations for the disabled community

• Haha