Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Just found this thread - I blocked lacey on instagram about 3 years ago because she was there every time I looked on the explorer page. She also changed her face so much at one point the lip filler was outrageous and totally ruined her natural cute girl next door kinda face

Reactions: 1

Itsjustbanter

I don’t understand why they keep getting taken down? The last Emily Shak one we stuck to talking about just her
Talking about Emily Shak, I’ve noticed she has a scar on the front of her hip, is this from surgery?? Would love to know if she’s had anything done??

Kandyk

There is a thread for the only way is Essex cast and they talk about all the members . Could we make a thread “ The only way is Glasgow Cast” and talk about them all ? Or would it get banned .
It would probably get taken down just need to make separate ones for each person

Can we talk about how Lacey went from bright red hair to blonde? She’s defo had a hairdresser in, there’s no way she done that herself!!

Edgebra

She had her appendix out years ago apparently. I think she said this on a post on IG ages ago. I can’t comment on any work she’s had done on her body, but she looks like a different person to years ago. Definitely had her nose done.
Lips and tits as well

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Talking about Emily Shak, I’ve noticed she has a scar on the front of her hip, is this from surgery?? Would love to know if she’s had anything done??
I think she posted before about the scar on her lower stomach being from appendicitis - is it that one?

PeekABooToYou

She had her appendix out years ago apparently. I think she said this on a post on IG ages ago. I can’t comment on any work she’s had done on her body, but she looks like a different person to years ago. Definitely had her nose done.

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Stop talking about offtopic stuff. If you want to ask admin something start a thread in forum biz.

Threads are deleted if people don't follow our rules. If new threads keep breaking our rules no more are allowed because people persistently break the rules and cause us work.

Thread locked because people keep talking about offtopic stuff nothing to do with the account.

Last edited by a moderator: