Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Bloody hell I would have never have guessed that was her! Her face and body have been on some journey! Did anyone else think it was crazy when she was hanging around with that weird Dan Bilzarien guy?

Reactions: 2

Blondewatch

I mind seeing her on Sinead Hegarty's Instagram story she was at an event in Ireland for dripping gold tan. And she freaked at Sinead videoing her, shouting... Omg, do you not have a filter on me Nooo!! She is extremely insecure, I think she got noticed with a small independent clothing brand years ago which is no longer trading and that's how it started for her, But I have always felt she feels uncomfortable with it all and she comes off as extremely lazy with no ambition

There was another video at Christmas I think she was out in London and she started videoing herself and her jaw was swinging lol, it got deleted!!
Yes she seems so needy in her stuff. Not comparing her to Emily shak looks wise etc but she seems so needy for approval compared to Emily she seems to just do it and like her or not it won’t affect her too much. Lacey seems to have issues it’s a shame and her body is amazing.

Reactions: 1

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Oh absolutely. I’m just shocked at those before pics. I think she does seem to have a long body but yeh her figures so good
Yeah, she’s got a very long body so always looks very slim. Her body shape has totally changed as well but that’s probably just from going to the gym.

Spider12

VIP Member
most of them do make money via social media platforms they just dont declare it (y), you only need to look at the post yesterday from jillyisabella too worried about returning to her "source of income" rather than anything else thats going on in the world..That because andys not getting the wages anymore shes left to pay the bills
I unfollowed her for that. I thought it was abit of an arrogant thing to say. She didn’t even need to say it either? Just continue to post as normal.

Kandyk

Are there any new threads about Glasgow wannabees / influencers / muas ?
No they have been taken down. I think they only way to keep the threads going it’s to make and individual one for each account you wish to discuss as when you talk about too many in the one thread it gets locked. I don’t understand this myself as there are secret celeb gossip threads that speak about lots of different people and they stay active so not sure. I would just make up ones for all the usual instagramers but separately as people have loads to say on them

There is a thread for the only way is Essex cast and they talk about all the members . Could we make a thread “ The only way is Glasgow Cast” and talk about them all ? Or would it get banned .
Because your talking about NORMAL EVERY DAY PEOPLE will low following !!! Not celebrities or people that make money via Insta . .... pretty self explanatory

Jmx

Chatty Member
I don't think Lacey's all that. She's not ugly, but I find her face kinda weird looking, and she's still a plain girl under the dyed hair, fake tan and makeup. Lot of pics she looks "mousey" looking to me, especially with the red hair, and that's her in full "model" mode.
I actually think she’s really pretty in this video on her page without the makeup.

Attachments