Kyle Walker and Annie Kilner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep seeing them being mentioned on beggy goodmans thread so thought id do them their own
---
@Lizzy 93 tag anyone you think would like a ganders babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has Beggy Goodman got herself knocked up by? It’s not Kyle is it? She wouldn’t be able to resist telling everyone if it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the story in the sun? He wouldn’t go there again surely? Then again he makes pigshit look intelligent so maybe.

Reactions: 3
Not sure we can rave about Kyle, the big thick dirty tit. He’s not the dad of the second one - surely even he isn’t that stupid - she’s just trying to make it look like he is.
I will rave about Annie though she’s a Queen, just handling her business in private living her best life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, can't really rave about Kyle. Annie is so beautiful - in my opinion the most beautiful of all the WAGs, it's a shame she's gone a bit far with the face enhancements though.

• Heart
Yeah, can't really rave about Kyle. Annie is so beautiful - in my opinion the most beautiful of all the WAGs, it's a shame she's gone a bit far with the face enhancements though.
Yeah she is stunning but definitely time to leave her face alone she doesn’t need anything she’s naturally beautiful

Yeah she is stunning but definitely time to leave her face alone she doesn’t need anything she’s naturally beautiful
I really hope it isn't because Kyle has made her insecure. She needs to chuck him, take half of everything and find someone else.

Reactions: 5
I really hope it isn't because Kyle has made her insecure. She needs to chuck him, take half of everything and find someone else.
I think it’s hard for her, their families are friends, she’s known him her whole life and they’ve been together since they were teenagers, she probably can’t imagine her life without him. No doubt it has made her insecure, it’s bound to

I think it’s hard for her, their families are friends, she’s known him her whole life and they’ve been together since they were teenagers, she probably can’t imagine her life without him. No doubt it has made her insecure, it’s bound to
Both families must be mortified then. If I was her family I'd tell her to run for the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s great to see Annie posting more, living her best life with her friends while beggy Lauryn and Vardy are waiting for a reaction 😎 Best comeback.

• Heart
Her insta bio has the 2nds initials as KW too, if it his what a prick
You can give your kids any surname you wish so that doesnt mean anything really. She just wants to copy annies an kyles sons in the respect that they all have the initials rw

Reactions: 1
Kyle is a bleep, he was massively punching with Annie she’s beautiful ❤

Reactions: 9
Lauren will be so happy this morning, what a spiteful bleep. I wonder if the second baby is why her sisters have stopped speaking to her? Maybe even they think what she’s done is revolting.