Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
The screaming like a a child who just found their voice is so cringy for a 30 year old "man". Someone needs to get this clip.

View attachment 2923158
My god in heaven. The old fool standing on tiptoes trying to reach that outlet while the Dumbass Dwarf squeals like pig grabbed by the balls.
This is tragicomedy, of a sort, on a Disney cartoon scale.
_______________________________________________________________________________Too bad it wasn't a fixture with a fan on it.______
light.jpg
funny-head.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey is getting a break and this is what she posts? How about how you are spending your weekend of freedom.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the hobbit punched some dry wall last time and told her if she goes out again that would be her face next time. Probably monitoring her phone location like he does with Lora and told her if she leaves the house that there will be hell to pay.

IMG_3249.jpeg

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

Casey will have an entire week alone at home. Niiiice. I hope she enjoys the quiet and peace :)
---
Really? Just like Alexa said, are you 5?

View attachment 2925073
---
PLEASE do tell us Kile what you would do to stay in there? I am sure one of your stans would help out with that....

View attachment 2925075
---
Wow. Now that really helps me out if I plan to shop there. SMH

View attachment 2925095
---
Rad? I haven't heard that word since I was in high school in the 80's, weird

View attachment 2925102
Not standing up for Kyle, but everyone I know in my adult life says rad.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Funny as one of them said it was a week long cruise
It's a week long cruise for which Grifty didn't know the destination just the other day. "The bahamas probably." WTF?

Was that just a ploy to gin up a 'surprise'? Hard to believe he's capable of thinking that far ahead.
He said he books cruises for the ships alone and not the destinations.
Since the creepy little cowardly scam artist is afraid to leave the ship, that actually makes sense to him I'm sure..... and with his sister along. 😂

"Oh Kyle, we don't care where we go as long as we're together.":love::ROFLMAO:
cruu.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I don’t know, I’ve suddenly realized my love of mid century furniture and vintage travel posters is passé. From here on out, I’m all about beige on beige and bare walls.
Thank god for Casey.
This month, LTK. Next month, the "Editor's Picks" page in Dwell Magazine. Trust

• Haha
He called it "Power stuff surge protectors". Obviously it was too hard (or scary) for him to turn off the power and change the light fixture himself. To rely on his elderly parents for these house related issues is baffling. A person like him who can barely take care of himself should not be a homeowner. But this is what happens when you have a man-child who fails to grow up and is constantly enabled by his parents. The result: a 30 year old man with the mental capacity of a toddler. He will never learn in life unless he is allowed to fail.

View attachment 2922922
Food for thought. What do you think squirt would have done if the Barbie Beamer was a hybrid?

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
crazy difference between oar boy and this youtuber i found named Ryan Trahan he actually puts thought and effort into his content
I watched that one it was good but he didn’t stay at every hotel unlike this gal… Vegas not Disney…
So many it’s 2 videos

• Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
Uh oh! This little clip was eerily reminiscent of two skanks, drunk out of their minds, at some Dew Drop Inn in rural Mississippi heading back to the trailer park to throw up and, if they have enough energy left, to slobber all over each other.
Just two "Disney kids" huh? Just disgusting.
oh-my-shocked.gif
442497345_8301244316569078_8744273034063722106_n.jpg

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I have to say, I fell in love with Geyser Point on my last trip. I went there 4 times. 3 times during my stay there but the staff was rad and the food was good.
Ordering from the Quick Serve side (or from a server) when laying out at the Boulder Ridge pool (especially in one of the free cabanas) can't be beat.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Once again in that chokehold

View attachment 2923202
---
doesn't this just ooooozeee of 2 young adults in love????? NO.CHEMISTRY

View attachment 2923205
---
He can't even spray paint. Unbelivable

View attachment 2923209
This is what happens when you have two real clowns taking on a simple job that, in this case, would have been
done much better by any local electrician.
Imagine how much better this crappy thing would have looked with just a simple, tasteful ceiling medallion that
might have given some character to that whiteout pig pen.

438146135_8282860225074154_6046172747715351462_n.jpg

peteykirch

VIP Member
Kyle there aren't tiers of concierge...it's all the same just because you had a two bedroom state room doesn't put you in a higher tier of concierge versus a regular veranda room.

The only higher tier of concierge might be staying in like the Walt or Roy Disney suites.

• Haha
Ohh for fuck sake he's cruising concierge on the Wish...I hope their cruise gets cancelled since it's in peak hurricane season.
Can you imagine the temper tantrum he will throw if it does? Not like he's paying for this. He's so obsessed with this ship (we have no clue why). You would think that he would talk his parents into booking the treasure to flex instead of another boring Wish voyage.

The only higher tier of concierge might be staying in like the Walt or Roy Disney suites.
We all know they won't be booking the Moana suite on the Wish. Calling it now, inside stateroom and his dirty laundry all over the couch and floor.