Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HasBeen

VIP Member
I originated from The Other Side of Kingston (Hampton Court / Surby/ Esher & onwards). I've not been to UK in two years now but last time I did I was horrified TBH and I'm in no rush to go back ever again since my kids have all left the area now and headed off to pastures anew with their own families. That alongside, my parents are now both dead now (and thats another not-so-nice set of memories), I'm not in contact with my siblings anyway so thats IT as far as visiting the old Stomping Grounds! Resigned to the Past :)
OH was only reminiscing the other day about Fat Boy's Caff just down the road from the Cambridge by Kingstonian FC with their legendary mega-fry-ups! Thinking of His Belly as usual LOL Oh and the Sir Robert Peel pub! Oh lordy!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like you though I am very glad to be OUT actually because we have found a peace in life we'd never have over there, life plods along in a time-honoured fashion, nothing ever rushes along and there is NO PRESSURE whatsoever to have a brand new car or any of the rest of it; We will see out our days here and watch our little French granddaughter grow up :)
Fat Boys Cafe!!! My days!! But do you remember when it was R&M cars and Key cars up the road I worked at both I think I covered all of Kingston and a lot of Surrey in taxi control jobs lol 😂
But I then did a bookkeeping course and cooked a LOT of books as well ( yes Dodgy fucker that I was!!) only ever participated in weed as far as drugs go but Fictional accounts were a specialty 🤣🤣🤣
Esher!! My mum worked in claygate, auntie in Esher brother lived weybridge Walton ( worked at Walton bridge cars as well lol 😂)
And That Denise I was talking about to @Joanna Surrey She worked at the Robert peel as well
I’m the same I’ve nothing to go back for except my sister in Kent but she’s over here regularly and irelands the same for the slower pace of life, it’s just easier to live without stress
I can but pray for grandkids my daughters are 26 and 30, That must be such a joy 🥹 and a little one speaking French has got to be Heck a Cute 🥰🙏🙏💕
---
View attachment 3007793look at this cute little thing on the window frame! Of course there's now the thought if these little chaps are out then these not-so-cute ones will be too......
That Top one is reminding me of KFP’s Sink Boy lol 😂 I would be screaming like a Banshee if I saw them lol Thank Fook St Patrick got them outta Ireland 🇮🇪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does remind me of Sink boy 😂😂