Kristyjgreen #5 In her dream house but hardly ever in it, ‘influencing’ products she barely uses.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that shoe advert? :eek: Dreadful! So fake. She’d never wear those ballet flats, never to be seen again.
and is she trying to copy Perrie Sian with the wow and ok?

Reactions: 1
What is that shoe advert? :eek: Dreadful! So fake. She’d never wear those ballet flats, never to be seen again.
and is she trying to copy Perrie Sian with the wow and ok?
She's a bleeping terrible actress 🤣 needs to try out some different fake expressions because those ones are not even a little bit convincing!

Reactions: 3
What’s she been showing us lately? I swear it looked like she was in her school uniform the day .. & now the ballet flats 😂 awful!

Reactions: 2
Does the placement of the tree look weird?
Why is it even up?! 😂 I always feel like people who put their Xmas trees up this early are trying to fake some sort of Xmas happiness in their lives because they aren’t actually happy 😬

Reactions: 6
Remi is engaged…will Kristy congratulate her?! Will she even go to the wedding? So much i want to know

• Haha
What is it with influencers giving us outfit ideas for the school run!? It’s the school run. I do it before work. 🤷‍♀️ madness.

Reactions: 2
What is it with influencers giving us outfit ideas for the school run!? It’s the school run. I do it before work. 🤷‍♀️ madness.
As if the video topic wasn't annoying enough, what's with the constant bouncing through the video as well?

Reactions: 1
So, no Krusty at Remi's baby shower yesterday! I wonder if she purposly booked that day with it being Ocean's birthday, as she didnt want Krusty there? 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nor was Dan’s sister.. fair play to Remi not putting up with them as I can imagine Krusty and the sister are vile together at family get togethers.